Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
oh yeah thats so much better!
Sorry boss can't come in... some ancient 8yr old mmorpg has been rereleased, i must play it for a week straight...

You have days off for what you want to do...be it a holiday or playing a game.

What does it matter, they're high level, you are not....you have a "great life" they apparently have a "sad life"....saying the obvious "you have no life" is kind of childish imo.

I've already given an example of how you can have a normal life and still be a high level...(Also remember some of these players multi their chars)

Noir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 5, 2008
Tundra
I have to agree with Exodus on this, its up to you what you do with your free time.. We are in a new age these days ppl play games more than watch t.v. etc...

I worked in a office were about 10 over 20 year olds wanted to take 1 week off work to play the new GTA... I personally would love to take time off work to get going on mir but i have a family, so i would rather do things with them instead my choice ;]

Also like Exodus_Syn said you can be a high level and have a life two, i had a full time job and was higest level on a server once not so long ago, this was a high rate so its different to wemade mir3. Get yourself's in a nice guild that do hunts then your laughing, plenty of high levels in the old offical had life's i know silk lvl 55+ mage would never stay on past 11' oclock and worked all day, kos hunts were every night and alot of exp..

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Only got Lv.25 lol

Only managed to get online like 2 times out of the 5 days :P Don't have as much time as i did when i first started playing lol!

Lemmein

LOMCN n00bie
Apr 16, 2009
I got to 28 on a tao. Thats with me working fulltime, going college 2 nights a week and not being on at weekends so getting a wizz or maybe even a warr to 35 for somebody with abit more free time on there hands shouldnt have been a problem really, no need for someone to have played 24/7 to get it.

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
I have to agree with Exodus on this, its up to you what you do with your free time.. We are in a new age these days ppl play games more than watch t.v. etc...

I worked in a office were about 10 over 20 year olds wanted to take 1 week off work to play the new GTA... I personally would love to take time off work to get going on mir but i have a family, so i would rather do things with them instead my choice ;]

Also like Exodus_Syn said you can be a high level and have a life two, i had a full time job and was higest level on a server once not so long ago, this was a high rate so its different to wemade mir3. Get yourself's in a nice guild that do hunts then your laughing, plenty of high levels in the old offical had life's i know silk lvl 55+ mage would never stay on past 11' oclock and worked all day, kos hunts were every night and alot of exp..

Theres a limit to taking time off work to play a game, meaning you require sleep + food to.

DeadSouls

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 3, 2008
Started 2 days before the POB went down :S level 21. Wish it was up now, sad but true i was looking forward to level 22 Armor lol.

wargod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
cant even be bothered to play this game anymore
/AL3XISONFIRE

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
i keep on gettin a graphics error, which iv never had in all my years playing mir, every time i teleport

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
You have days off for what you want to do...be it a holiday or playing a game.

What does it matter, they're high level, you are not....you have a "great life" they apparently have a "sad life"....saying the obvious "you have no life" is kind of childish imo.

I've already given an example of how you can have a normal life and still be a high level...(Also remember some of these players multi their chars)

im sorry. if you think taking time off from work to play a game is reasonable, then your a faggot!! save your days off and hit the beach or something...

:) that is all

Omen/

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
im sorry. if you think taking time off from work to play a game is reasonable, then your a faggot!! save your days off and hit the beach or something...

Omen/

I didn't take time off work, I was talking about others. "faggot" urgh....let me guess, you're American? If not consider moving there.

I'm a personal trainer, I probably work less hours than you and earn more...

Last edited:

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
rather big headed ;)
but on a total off topic note haha what do you need to be a pt ? :P

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
rather big headed ;)
but on a total off topic note haha what do you need to be a pt ? :P

I was being arrogant simply because I hate the derogative term "faggot" so kind of wanted to put him in his place lol. I apologise.

You need quite a lot of qualifications if you want to be a successful PT, but at the very minimum a level 3 NVQ..most these days have a degree in sport and exercise science (or similar), as do I :)

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
I was being arrogant simply because I hate the derogative term "faggot" so kind of wanted to put him in his place lol. I apologise.

You need quite a lot of qualifications if you want to be a successful PT, but at the very minimum a level 3 NVQ..most these days have a degree in sport and exercise science (or similar), as do I :)

faggot....

Status
Not open for further replies.