levels of lomcn members?

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
oi exodus if your a personal trainer i a world champion boxer lol lieing t*** and tbh nobody cares about your fairytale life style lol how much you get on the dole now? :)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
I didn't take time off work, I was talking about others. "faggot" urgh....let me guess, you're American? If not consider moving there.

I'm a personal trainer, I probably work less hours than you and earn more...

:) that is all

actually faggot. I'm a soldier in the British army.. no i work 24/7 which is what im being paid for. unlucky **** master... you kinda got slapped in the face their. Last i checked taking time off work for a game is the kind of lifestyle for an American, so maybe you should consider moving there? or just going to die in general? I never said you in general, i said you support that idea... ****in idiot.

that is all :)

edit:
if you care to be an idiot further i will upload proof of my job :) should embarrass you just that little bit more.

double edit:
oh by the way, you don't need to use big words to impress me :). obviously you think vocabulary can win an argument when in fact it makes you look more pathetic.

Last edited:

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
actually faggot. im a soldier in the british army.. no i work 24/7 which is what im being paid for. unlucky **** master... you kinda got slapped in the face their. Last i checked taking time off work for a game is the kind of lifestyle for an american, so maybe you should consider moving there? or just dieing in general? I never said you in general, i said you support that idea... ****in idiot.

that is all :)

edit:
if you care to be an idiot further i will upload proof of my job :) should embaress you just that little bit more.

double edit:
oh by the way, you dont need to use big words to impress me :). obviously you think vocabulary can win an argument when in fact it makes you look more pathetic.

Must suck to be dyslexic

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Must suck to be dyslexic

good reply ;) do us a favour and find the actual definition. No one really cares about your 'degree' in sport. cause your probably a little fanny irl. And obviously your going to make a reply saying how 'hard' you are and how you could 'come to my house and smash me up'. Go ahead, cause your on a forum bragging about how "successful" your life is... =) good effort, faggot

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Oi language little boy's.

whens server back online, anyone wanna trade MIR2 BIH/Money/+items for Mir3 items

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
good reply ;) do us a favour and find the actual definition. No one really cares about your 'degree' in sport. cause your probably a little fanny irl. And obviously your going to make a reply saying how 'hard' you are and how you could 'come to my house and smash me up'. Go ahead, cause your on a forum bragging about how "successful" your life is... =) good effort, faggot

Interests
Mirrrr
Occupation
Assassin

Nothing else needs to be said..

Last edited:

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
You'll only get one warning from me on the following:

2f. NO FLAMING, prejudices, and persecutions towards anyone!
2g. No swearing, not even in the form of ASTRIX.

Failure to comply to these rules, will result in warnings being given and threads being removed. Breaking these rules more than once, will result in user section removal. In other words BANNED from this section, so you have been warned.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

Failure to comply to these rules, will result in warnings being given and threads being removed. Breaking these rules more than once, will result in user section removal. In other words BANNED from this section, so you have been warned.

w/e but i dont like his idea of 'look at me, im so awsome'. Ban me if you want, my opinion remains.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
how can you fear a boy who lives in a cardboard box?
also do you actually no what dislexia is ?
thought was a low shot that had no substance to what was wrote ?
just shows his real ignorance, and that he cant see past his own arse lol,
way to go exodus you surely made your point lol :_)
and i see that no1 still likes you lol ,nevermind maybe 1 day you will find a friend:)

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
how can you fear a boy who lives in a cardboard box?
also do you actually no what dislexia is ?
thought was a low shot that had no substance to what was wrote ?
just shows his real ignorance, and that he cant see past his own arse lol,
way to go exodus you surely made your point lol :_)
and i see that no1 still likes you lol ,nevermind maybe 1 day you will find a friend:)

Dyslexia* ho ho ho ~

Last edited:

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
i want him banned :). He has continued break the rules that are mentioned.

Sorry but which rule has he "continued to break"? Im pretty sure he was merely commenting on how ironic it is that Compaq12 claims to know what dyslexia is but can't spell it.

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009
Sorry but which rule has he "continued to break"? Im pretty sure he was merely commenting on how ironic it is that Compaq12 claims to know what dyslexia is but can't spell it.

He has continued to break the "cry like a faggot" rule.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
Rofl my bad dyslexia still made the same point was still used by codex the nub in wrong context as always lol :)
that dictionary does come in handy :)
still u should be banned for all your lies and flaming of others and tbh no1 will miss you :) bb
P.S KASBIAN NO1 LIKES A BROWN TONGUE AND MISS SPELLING A WORD IS A FAR CRY FROM DYSLEXIA M8:) BUT THAT DEPENDS ON YOUR MENTALLITY I SURPOSE IE=CHILD :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.