Degeneration Mir 2.6

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
well tbh is a pointless spell , tbolt owns and its just afew mins 15-20 to get it

if ppl wanna lvl that spell its there choise , we wont change nothing about spells
server is long term , and theres no need to lvl spells in day/days , slowly and in the end ull have a nice reward after u lvl up :001_tt2:

I'm giving you my opinion as someone who also runs LR servers. There are lots of things you need to take into account and consideration because in one way or another they all coincide and go hand in hand. Exp rate vs. spells is one.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
youre putting me off again lol. if 5 people say it should be changed you should listen lol. the biggest turnoff is the way you dont act on feedback, players havent seen anything youve changed yet, it just seems like the default 2.6 files.
u wont really see much content in a server like this though i mean new maps items etc cus if he adds new caves with better exp all the time will turn into med rate over time and its boring as hell killing euro **** could of swapped mobs around like make skellys into new mobs and renamed caves put abit of work in but they want a euro carry on so it seems like they wont change anything other then bugged mobs etc, its not a bad server if u like basic stuff and summut to kill time on but as ppl have said i got bored lvling a fencing/slaying type attack on the npc cause it needed like 2.5k for lvl2 i resorted to minimizing every now and again to change music check diff forums etc i havent logged on since as i cant be bothered to put in major effort (altho it not a bad server) into a server with 10 users as i feel wud be wasted no fights or nothing worth me playing

if ur gonna make a euro carry on u need features to take ppl off euro mir (usa mir?) and make them want to play ur server but atm i dont see any

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
u wont really see much content in a server like this though i mean new maps items etc cus if he adds new caves with better exp all the time will turn into med rate over time and its boring as hell killing euro **** could of swapped mobs around like make skellys into new mobs and renamed caves put abit of work in but they want a euro carry on so it seems like they wont change anything other then bugged mobs etc, its not a bad server if u like basic stuff and summut to kill time on but as ppl have said i got bored lvling a fencing/slaying type attack on the npc cause it needed like 2.5k for lvl2 i resorted to minimizing every now and again to change music check diff forums etc i havent logged on since as i cant be bothered to put in major effort (altho it not a bad server) into a server with 10 users as i feel wud be wasted no fights or nothing worth me playing

if ur gonna make a euro carry on u need features to take ppl off euro mir (usa mir?) and make them want to play ur server but atm i dont see any

on coding there will be features

but wont tell them yet mostly because im still beginner in coding and maybe some of them wont be possible for me

atm im trying to balance spells =\
and fix other hundreds of bugs

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Its been said before why didnt you do a 2.3 if you want a euro clone, you're fixing all these bugs but the rate its going therell be noone around to play your bug free server.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Its been said before why didnt you do a 2.3 if you want a euro clone, you're fixing all these bugs but the rate its going therell be noone around to play your bug free server.
pffff its not even my server , its Dany hes doing all db/server files , i just help him on what he doesnt know

and i also wanted to learn an coding language so we came with this ...

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004

Ye seriously why isnt this server 2.3???You want a euro clone and there is 1 rdy to download on these forums with all drop files/mob spawns fixed.Instead you are fixing spells that are ALREADY FIXED and trying to make it...balanced.

What can you possibly code on a euro-clone to make it appealing?The 1.9horses for 2.6(tigers)?A kinda more fun...mining(fishing)?And even these things gotta be really hard for a noob-coder like you to make(you said u just started not me) considering huge servers like FH dont have em and others like Elysian with way better coders like you.

Im really curious to find out which are these future features u are talking about that will make it worthy to afk lvl spells for weeks.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Couldve fooled me, Dany doesnt post here, it looks like its just you saying 'no' to everything. If the servers just a coding project for you so you can practice not sure what the point was even bringing it online, lol. Your posts/views are pushing potential and current users away, the moment the next server comes up people will be gone, alot of people are playing out of boredom.

Btw what are you looking at coding, allI've seen atm is you've changed spell damages (I could do that and dont know how to program) and changed teleport to use a rt instead of a de (Again not so hard if you have the right editor up) Not to be mean or anything, but if you want to test the water or let people experience new features, you get someone to coach you, and you have a higher rate server instead of making people grind for hours until you feel you're up to scratch to let us see some new stuff.

Last edited:

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
guys i fail to see why u attack me / server if u dont care and dont play it ?
there are afew ppl who seems to enjoy it.

im only posting because im very active as when i'm home all i do is code/forum

yes its a kind of project for me but why not get something good from it ? like this server

@squall we decided to use 2.6 because as we stated we wanna continue euro , not stop where euro stopped ( that would be stupid )

guys u rly make me think if it worths to post anymore on here or no

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Like ive said before, theres nothing else up. And the server has potential - you're new to coding hence not scared to try new ideas and you'll have some passion and motivation in what you do.

Like I also said, euro was a good time for alot of people and the current players are full of nostalgia, euro wasnt perfect though (Grinding for spells/levels was a KOREAN idea and never really took to western markets, look at successful mmos here vs korea, we have wow, aion, they had lineage 2, mir2/3 was really big)

What Im trying to say is people think you have the right setup for mir, but you're either too scared or too lazy to change stuff for the better. You want to continue euro, fine, fix where euro failed and dont make us all slave away on spells/levels that we've done many moons ago on Euro.

Take some time out and LOOK at what players are telling you here. LISTEN to what they say ingame. Questions you should be asking are 'Should I change exp till 40, should I lower skill points, will you still be plaiying when the next high rate comes up, what level are you realistically gonna get to, have you logged off because youre bored yet'. You would do well to ask these and see what replies you get.

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Dont know if it worths replying to our crap or not but they deffo worth reading since you might realise couple things.

1.Mir is dead so stop trying to make a huge server low rate that will continue where euro left.Euro was full of cheats/exploits/ebay/grinding and in general it was only good cause it was unique.No1 would play such a hard server for a 2nd time.
2.So since mir is dead why these forums still alive?Cause mir can still offer some casual FUN.Aka a high-rate that will be fun for 2-3months MAX and then move to next high-rate.
3.Why high-rate and not low-rate?Well rates aint about exp really.Its about wot items/caves each lvl/kit provides you and how much effort is required to go to the next lvl/kit to try new stuff.So in general ppl enjoy fast paced server where they dont have to do rankingcats-skeles-zombies-bugs for 1month till lvl40 before they kill their first boss...If you could make a unique server with so much potential for each lvl then a mir server would be viable even if it took 1month per lvl and max lvl was lvl10(sorta like D&D).
4.Stop categorizing ppl in lazy and hardcore players.Not enjoying afk lvling spells doesnt have nething to do with some1 being lazy or not.Personnally i have geeked A LOT more on high rates than low rates so exp multiplier or stupid things like hard to lvl/get spells isnt relevant to some1 being lazy or not.
5.The 1 and only drawback of 2.3 server files were stat limit and the fact you couldnt change the way some spells work that were getting either overpowered(eg.curse) or underpowered(eg.sfb) due to high stats.Those files were more or less perfect for a low rate server where highest stat will be like dc180 or something.

Reason i post here is to make you realise you are working on some very nice files that offer tons of stuff(at least to ppl that know how to work on em) but instead of making something new,unique,custom u are working/wasting time on a project that was dead the long before you made the actual advertisment on upcoming servers.Your server will fail not cause of your coding skills,not cause of you listening or not listening to ppl but simply cause its doomed to fail.

PS.If ppl liked euro clones why ppl like ben (that want some cash only according to most of you) waste their time building servers from scratch???Why those lame/donation-only servers have nothing to do with euro and yet are THAT successfull???

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Dont know if it worths replying to our crap or not but they deffo worth reading since you might realise couple things.

1.Mir is dead so stop trying to make a huge server low rate that will continue where euro left.Euro was full of cheats/exploits/ebay/grinding and in general it was only good cause it was unique.No1 would play such a hard server for a 2nd time.
2.So since mir is dead why these forums still alive?Cause mir can still offer some casual FUN.Aka a high-rate that will be fun for 2-3months MAX and then move to next high-rate.
3.Why high-rate and not low-rate?Well rates aint about exp really.Its about wot items/caves each lvl/kit provides you and how much effort is required to go to the next lvl/kit to try new stuff.So in general ppl enjoy fast paced server where they dont have to do rankingcats-skeles-zombies-bugs for 1month till lvl40 before they kill their first boss...If you could make a unique server with so much potential for each lvl then a mir server would be viable even if it took 1month per lvl and max lvl was lvl10(sorta like D&D).
4.Stop categorizing ppl in lazy and hardcore players.Not enjoying afk lvling spells doesnt have nething to do with some1 being lazy or not.Personnally i have geeked A LOT more on high rates than low rates so exp multiplier or stupid things like hard to lvl/get spells isnt relevant to some1 being lazy or not.
5.The 1 and only drawback of 2.3 server files were stat limit and the fact you couldnt change the way some spells work that were getting either overpowered(eg.curse) or underpowered(eg.sfb) due to high stats.Those files were more or less perfect for a low rate server where highest stat will be like dc180 or something.

Reason i post here is to make you realise you are working on some very nice files that offer tons of stuff(at least to ppl that know how to work on em) but instead of making something new,unique,custom u are working/wasting time on a project that was dead the long before you made the actual advertisment on upcoming servers.Your server will fail not cause of your coding skills,not cause of you listening or not listening to ppl but simply cause its doomed to fail.

PS.If ppl liked euro clones why ppl like ben (that want some cash only according to most of you) waste their time building servers from scratch???Why those lame/donation-only servers have nothing to do with euro and yet are THAT successfull???
least his server has 120+ users and bin up a good while lol even tho i am banned from fourheroes game/forum least it is prob fun to play ( cud if i wanted to but not worth it as its ruined by donations apparently and i dont care about FH) but then again alex doesnt care if he has 5 users so its not worth all the time explaining about highering exp lowering spell experience and plus hes only a kid .... not really a dig at him but hes only 15 when hes about 19 hes realise low rates are fail and mirs a dead game so no point with bog standard LR's, if ur gonna make a LR work u need alot of customised **** not just coded stuff infact coded stuff isnt really needed on a low rate tbh

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Wasting our breath guys. Alex doesnt care about users, dunno about Dany & co. Wait for the next server, if he hasnt gotten the point by now I doubt he ever will.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
Lol ...1st 5 mins on server got disconnect ,got to lvl 6 then got another disconnect ,this kinda low server just dont get along anymore lol tbh ...fix the disconnect bug ! im off server sucks BIG TIME!
30 mins till u get to lvl 10 if ur lucky lol! and dont d/c 4 times .easy cash for selling ebony fruit 1k/fruit so its easy,no cave teleports atm ,the size of the mobs on the mini map is as big as shi* ,uhm way to low server ...tbh .A pet should be great to be added with tax or free untill a certain level

Last edited:

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
why do people allways want to copy euro??? mir isnt getting many new players coz of other games like wow ect... so ur target audience is the older type players that know what its is all about and how even though its graphics suck it still can be a enjoyable game. and seeing how most of them would have played euro at some point why would they want to go back and do it all over again? yeah u will get a few that want to... dunno y. but most wont.

make a server low rate med rate high rate, dont matter. make it new, make it different, make it unique. yeah by all means keep some of the good old features. nothing like a good sw, lms or killing your first wt. but doing 90% of the same stuff.... not many people will do it.

take ur time with the server, dont rush it. even if it means it stays in beta for 6 months... big deal, once it is ready and u do a live launch it will all be worth it.

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
Autopatcher doesnt work for me and now i cant get ingame....
Works for everyone else? Don't know why you are an exception.

Server is laggy as hell atm ><
managed to download file manually btw
Managed to download it? Must've been hard to click the link for exe and ini only on first post?

Why don't you go make a server then and not bother with this one?

Couldve fooled me, Dany doesnt post here, it looks like its just you saying 'no' to everything. If the servers just a coding project for you so you can practice not sure what the point was even bringing it online, lol. Your posts/views are pushing potential and current users away, the moment the next server comes up people will be gone, alot of people are playing out of boredom.

Btw what are you looking at coding, allI've seen atm is you've changed spell damages (I could do that and dont know how to program) and changed teleport to use a rt instead of a de (Again not so hard if you have the right editor up) Not to be mean or anything, but if you want to test the water or let people experience new features, you get someone to coach you, and you have a higher rate server instead of making people grind for hours until you feel you're up to scratch to let us see some new stuff.
Don't like low rates, don't play. How many times does it have to be said?

Like ive said before, theres nothing else up. And the server has potential - you're new to coding hence not scared to try new ideas and you'll have some passion and motivation in what you do.

Like I also said, euro was a good time for alot of people and the current players are full of nostalgia, euro wasnt perfect though (Grinding for spells/levels was a KOREAN idea and never really took to western markets, look at successful mmos here vs korea, we have wow, aion, they had lineage 2, mir2/3 was really big)

What Im trying to say is people think you have the right setup for mir, but you're either too scared or too lazy to change stuff for the better. You want to continue euro, fine, fix where euro failed and dont make us all slave away on spells/levels that we've done many moons ago on Euro.

Take some time out and LOOK at what players are telling you here. LISTEN to what they say ingame. Questions you should be asking are 'Should I change exp till 40, should I lower skill points, will you still be plaiying when the next high rate comes up, what level are you realistically gonna get to, have you logged off because youre bored yet'. You would do well to ask these and see what replies you get.
Yeah the same nubs asking for a high/med rate from a LOW RATE!
Wasting our breath guys. Alex doesnt care about users, dunno about Dany & co. Wait for the next server, if he hasnt gotten the point by now I doubt he ever will.
Doesn't care about people constantly moaning about the same ****.

You people need to FO this thread if all you're going to do is moan about skill leveling times and exp ffs. ITS A LOW RATE>>DON'T LIKE DON'T PLAY, and if theres nothing else up atm that you haven't been banned from WHAAA,go make you own awesome as hell high rate then.

:thumbup2:Autopatcher updated:thumbup2:

I will not visit this thread anymore as it's the same old **** to be expected from lomcn. If people don't like something they ***** and moan like little girls, they just can't let peole do what they want to. I can't understand why the same *****es crying on this thread feel the need to keep coming back to it after they realise they have been wasting their breath(typing). christ on a cracker

Visit www.lsmir2.net/forums

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Why don't you go make a server then and not bother with this one?
Cant be arsed? ive never been a server maker really but obv ur team dont listen to ppl even suggesting u lower spell experience is hardly taking it out of ur "LOW RATE" scene, anyway i cant be arsed to comment on the thread anymore as i aint gonna continue playing cause i dont enjoy spending time lvlin with 10 other users max on and 2-3 of them gm's and then u have gm's on other charas playing so stick ur server and enjoy the high user counts til the next server opens and takes away ur precious players who u worship

btw these ppl who u say are crying were trying to give u advice to up ur user count obv not by making it a med high rate but even if u upped it to like x5 more would of played but go enjoy ur 10 users max

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
You guys are retarded, we dont object to a low rate, w object to a low rate thats still got bugs, absolutely nothing ive seen so far can be classed as custom (Except the bugged noob kit) and gm presence ingame seems to be only to say 'Nope aint doing that.'

When you think about it lowering skill exp by 1/3 on a server with x3 exp makes PERFECT sense. Even if you did lower it now I wouldnt play, your attitude stinks and im starting to realise you dont actually want this server to get off the ground.

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Wont be playing after reading Weiksters comments and how he reacts like a child when people give him feedback.

Let alex reply in Future, your social skills are clearly ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.