popular servers?

Join Discord

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
hey back to mir after many years.. just wondering what the highest user count server is around and whats the average?

I tried fourheroes but its not for me too cartoony and unrealistic compared to euromir.

Been playing mr this week, user count like 40-70ish i like the server tbh... but after doing some reading here u guys have put me off...

any other popular ones?

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Only decent server out is FourHeroes lol, don't see how its "too cartoony" seeing as the graphics havent changed lol?

Mir Revenge fails, it's ran by an absolute clown who has no idea what people want, and only opened Mir Revenge again because he was skint and needed some quick cash.

Last edited:

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Only decent server out is FourHeroes lol, don't see how its "too cartoony" seeing as the graphics havent changed lol?

Mir Revenge fails, it's ran by an absolute clown who has no idea what people want, the guy lives in some ****hole in blackpool, and only opened Mir Revenge again because he was skint and needed some quick cash, 80% of the users are Disabled or Israeli.
This.

You won't get anywhere on MR without donating 1000's of quid.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Mir Revenge fails, it's ran by an absolute clown who has no idea what people want, the guy lives in some ****hole in blackpool, and only opened Mir Revenge again because he was skint and needed some quick cash.

Maybe he thinks some of the Armours -Weapons and so dont fit rite into mir. And he thinks its cartoony.

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
nah four heroes just aint for me i tried to play it and it jsut doesnt feel like mir to me its like another game sorry. start with pro rings insane leveling, like the whackey racers lol, i admit theyve done some cool coding and that on there big respect for what theyve done compared to that guy over at mr.. but i prefer MR cos its simpler more like euro. Got no intention of playing gamepots version lol looks like 999x worse than euro bunch of clowns judging by forums.

i havnt donated to mr yet but im doing ok on it so far obviously the best person on any server will be a big donator end of the day people are greedy and will sell a few pixels for £s you would all do it given the oppertunity. ive read what you guys been saying about him and it may be true but its the best server ive found so far sorry if theres any better alternatives id love to try.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
tbh goto mir usa m8 u seem to like oldskwl servers which the majority of private server players are now bored of due to the amount of times theyve done it, mir usa = atleast a few hundred players + new class but euro feel to it with added extras

BigGOoner

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
i read the usa forums it looks a mess tbh only way to hunt is buying pot cash etc full of bugs gms not gota clue etc etc looks million times worse than game networks forums ever did when ppl were complainin lol.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
tbh goto mir usa m8 u seem to like oldskwl servers which the majority of private server players are now bored of due to the amount of times theyve done it, mir usa = atleast a few hundred players + new class but euro feel to it with added extras

But there aint any better private servers imo, don't get the "only way to hunt is buy pot cash" you can hunt without buying it quite easily and make gold very easily and buy pot cash items from other people if you need...

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
FourHeroes ftw. Not exactly rocket leveling. Lots of stuff to do. New class at a highrate of experience. Quality.

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
must admit if ur looking for 2.6 4heros is the one, tho there are like a million pro's and para's

MR is also a good server but has just come back from over a year down..some odd events going on and i know of a couple of people quit in the last week, i log on now and then still but not so much, if ur looking for a server where its got all euro caves and med rate not high rate im gna throw a cheeky one out there and say come give Thelasthope ago, u can catch our ip on upcoming servers part of this forums, it is now live but am waiting for advert to be accepted and posted up, only posted this evening, went live about friday evening and has had up to 14 on just from word of mouth, you can also get our forums site off our upcoming servers post :)

if we see you then Welcome, if not then Good Luck with your search for a server. :)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
@Time Well Al3xz is workin on 2.6 files. So they wont see the only 2.6 up :) But yeh if you can handle the donation then 4H is for you.

TheForgot

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2010
@Time Well Al3xz is workin on 2.6 files. So they wont see the only 2.6 up :) But yeh if you can handle the donation then 4H is for you.

Handle the donation? 4h is the only priv serv i've seen where you geniunely don't need to donate and won't be put at a massive disadvantage.

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
we dont take donations :P mir is about the addiction!! its like crystal meth!! lols

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

None of the top set of players are regular donators, some of them may have donated once or twice, but not loads.

And alexzs files are far from ready, nevermind the time it will take for someone to make a decent server out if it when he's finished with them.