Under World [3.55]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
hahahahaha LOVE IT soon as i point it out u start enforcing it :).

and so u cant bitch about spam. server sucks not worth the trouble downloading nothing new same old same old wate of time for me to download thats my view and its not just spam before u moan

Tbh I think he asked publicly (We usually Pm these requests) to shut you up.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Tbh I think he asked publicly (We usually Pm these requests) to shut you up.

really ? same rule for mir 2 forums and 90 % of time its posted in the forums so thats and excuse out the window :)

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
ok m8 sorry i post later if not bussy enought with the server and the changer

joedunn if u you dont like playing on the server dont insult the server just shut up pls i worked alot for it and i dont like a noob like u you destroy my work :(

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

P.S. Why to do not support mir 3 comunnity? once no server can be on and all promises to be good ...since my server is on i try to perfection it and all

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
ok m8 sorry i post later if not bussy enought with the server and the changer

joedunn if u you dont like playing on the server dont insult the server just shut up pls i worked alot for it and i dont like a noob like u you destroy my work :(

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

P.S. Why to do not support mir 3 comunnity? once no server can be on and all promises to be good ...since my server is on i try to perfection it and all

....... its "noobs" like u that are killing mir 3 with ur quick cash servers. u havent worked alot at all every thing in ur server can be done within a day if u tried.

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
rofl this server is so s**t i logged on gm starts spawning 500 exp hens whichy new players too server cant touch then all these high level wizzes tt and kill all server had major lagg problems with the small ammount of monsters that were spawned and gm then congratulated somone on being level 380 haha n1 on doing events that only polish can kill to help them boost there levels nice fail server worst 1 i played in a long time rofl...

Serane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2012
rofl this server is so s**t i logged on gm starts spawning 500 exp hens whichy new players too server cant touch then all these high level wizzes tt and kill all server had major lagg problems with the small ammount of monsters that were spawned and gm then congratulated somone on being level 380 haha n1 on doing events that only polish can kill to help them boost there levels nice fail server worst 1 i played in a long time rofl...
Server owner isnt taifun he is helper there btw donations? funny what you do all the time in server is spawning hens and u cant kill solo as war or tao my opinion is learn how to improve your server and dont create server only to be posted here
Again taifun is not the owner of this server as he said in first post liar x

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
if hes not server owner can a mod please delete this thread as its against the rules :)

yellowcow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2012
lol exp hen that's how people get so high....
at 108 level,a wizz take 5mins to kill a mob and gain like 0.001 at abbey.and other cave which either hit too much or 1shot.
mobs are not suppose to test with 65k levels..

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
Tbh there is no point this server being up atm, personally i think he needs to take it down and start from the basics, Exp is totally fked in every cave, same as drops.
Get some "people skills", we are the players if we report something we don't expect you to say "it's meant to be like that" it just shows that you can't be arsed fixing it......
I THINK the level 100 Tao pet is still fked (Still killing me) and does pretty crap damage.
Possibly add a Exchange NPC, (Where you can trade items in for FP. Not loads of FP tho, only 5-10 depending on the item)
I would suggest the level 100 Tao pet should be able to move... As it is rather annoying having to kill/respawn it every lure.
Possibly add a tao pet for between level 100-650 as it is a large gap.
Look at WT drops, costs 5mill to get there and it drops Large Bracelets? WTF

(Only really tested a tao atm, will come back with suggestions for War's/Wizards)

P.S I take it the GM's didn't have a Beta Phase? They just put it straight up?

yellowcow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2012
they test with a lv65k account so they can kill and careless about exp/drop.

thinKer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
like i pointed out b4 this his 4th server in as many months hes an idiot like the admins here since kairo left its gone downhill fast he neva listens or learns same as admins sick of reading this crap mir is dieing due to these idiots ,maybe its there goal tbh >< an as for donations any 1 donated then they been mugged server will be down most days due to him being in school an crap comp an connection as for admins love the way they inforce rules to suite themselves>< p.s can you clean up server adverts half are dead save new pple from confusions :)

Sejanus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2006
There never was any exp hens, but the point is server is totally unbalanced. Simple student/master function exp is crazy, also some mobs give bilions of exp, whats the sense in that? Server was never tested. Lot of issues, not much to do:) and a lot of bugs. Items from worst map are better than those later on for further levels(example xuanvu from worse map with hp steal, futher items dont have hp steal so no point to use them, so warrior use the worse kit for big part of the game), bad stats on armors etc. A lot of empty maps as well.

I have nothing against GMs on that server, but Taifun should be more active, reset the server and make it once again properly this time.

Last edited:

store1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
/Taifun, Read my post please I have told you some of what is wrong and how to improve it (I don't have a problem with you i just want people to stay on the server etc, Hence giving ways to improve it aswell, hope it helps and i hope you take the advice on board,

(Tbh there is no point this server being up atm, personally i think he needs to take it down and start from the basics, Exp is totally fked in every cave, same as drops.
Get some "people skills", we are the players if we report something we don't expect you to say "it's meant to be like that" it just shows that you can't be arsed fixing it......
I THINK the level 100 Tao pet is still fked (Still killing me) and does pretty crap damage.
Possibly add a Exchange NPC, (Where you can trade items in for FP. Not loads of FP tho, only 5-10 depending on the item)
I would suggest the level 100 Tao pet should be able to move... As it is rather annoying having to kill/respawn it every lure.
Possibly add a tao pet for between level 100-650 as it is a large gap.
Look at WT drops, costs 5mill to get there and it drops Large Bracelets? WTF

(Only really tested a tao atm, will come back with suggestions for War's/Wizards)

P.S I take it the GM's didn't have a Beta Phase? They just put it straight up?)

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Pain in the ass, I have left a few comments on here aswell as facebook and ingame on your server to help you, you don't listen to what anyone has to say so who's fault is that certainly not mine, in regards to who's server it is I would really shush on that case as personally i'm not stupid and know full well what's what in regards to the files, hush up and do some homework on running a server that is not rushed up or clearly thought about, i'm in no rush really to bring up my server as it's still in working progress and will have a beta test and not just get thrown up and not expect any criticism, I know full well you can't keep everyone happy and people will always moan but I am working on balancing out my files aswell as I can that's what the beta test will be for FINE TUNING, honestly you would think between 4 of you you would at least have half a brain, i'll say no more on the matter...Good luck

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Sorry all ppls who playd this server i need close it due i make new one balanced

Tkila will help me with some filles and all working

Btw churchill for my first server atleast i done it right not just speak as you and only moan on other ppls server's

Last edited:

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Btw churchill for my first server atleast i done it right not just speak as you and only moan on other ppls server's[/QUOTE]

How far up your ass is your head, It's not your server, I have done nothing but tried to help it's not my fault you don't listen, you come and attack people on here that offer assistance and delete threads lol, how old are you for god sakes obviously a kid to tell someone to f*** their mother, don't try war me with words just think about what you are doing in future on that I really give up with you..

Status
Not open for further replies.