UltraMir2 [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
guards are useless... wizz with pro ring can out run a guard while red come on thats a piss take tbh shud have em 1 hit any 1 with any amount of hp and w/e rings on..... and get a grip with these cheaters u say u got programme to identify w/e hax there using ... but Not All hax are visable on some engines u got on server so tbh look into it otherwise ur gona have a server that has 100 % cheats on and exploiters that got away with the x2 pots ....that still have em or have used on guild noobs so tbh ur server is gona go down till u get ur head out of your arse and do sommat about it.. id rather play with 10 ppl online than 40 that most are cheats exploiters

Twinkey

LOMCN n00bie
Sep 21, 2011
Grimsby
gm needs to get his head str8.....he cant keep to his word. (he dont do anything about all the bannable offences eg; afk lvling/cheating /door blocking/ firewalling on doors/ sharing accounts/ swearing/ and the rest of um.) since monday he has been saying he gunna reboot. everyday since then he aint dun fa. server would be worth playing more if he got off his ass and did these things. i know he works on his own but no excuses he can make while he online chatting rubbish to ppl. server really needs updates as same old rubbish every day gets boring too fast. exp x4 events every other day dont help when theres no where to go use it. boss drops need sorting as its 99% pots that drop. taos curse needs to last less time, taos poison needs to last less time, blizzard needs lowering as many ppl say its overpowerd. pa on items do more damage than a lvl 150 tao with max stats, soulfireball needs upping as it dont do much dmg to anything (no one wants to donate £10 for adv book) so make it drop off bosses but not as rare as para/pro. MR & PR orbs are dropping wayy to often and getting them from daily quest sucks. as most ppl got nrly 200%+ on kits wich makes para useless in game. spon realy needs to listen to ppl on how to fix these problems as the majority of ppl come up with the same idea's. and spon 100% needs to stop coming online mainly wen certain ppl got problems but dont do anything wen the rest have same sorta problems. hp needs upping a tad on taos and wizards and they get 1 hit by noob warriors. these are my observations so far. i have not posted for ppl to sit there and start posting abuse to anything. please take it as critisizm and hopefully you will have a better server as i know quite a few ppl are thinking about leaving because of these problems.

You have a good point ther Buzz about pritty much all tht especialy the x4 events n orbz poi n blizz every time i go lvl on an event im gettin attacked as much as nxt person thres no wer 2 lvl on events as always sum1 there and yer updates cud of been sorted tbh.

---------- Post Merged at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:54 PM ----------

i agree fully with u there Triple

robby69

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2011
milano italy
for me is down lool

---------- Post Merged at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:29 AM ----------

wtf lool me run autopach 3 time and down :(((

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
servers up and theres a download link for new files on forums date 22/10/12

Last edited:

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
i am a god...took gm nrly 45mins to bann 5 accounts of mine lol...too fast for the noob...will av to just let him carry on being corrupt and letting ppl get away with cheating cos they donate lol.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
sorry all forgot to announce on here there was a reboot earlier to bring in the updates, and buzzbee if u think im currupt or woteva pls feel free to play another server nobody is forcing u to play ultramir, u feel people are cheating yet i have no proof?u exspect me to just banned people got i get afew people pming me sayin how cums this person is skippin on my screen this and that they cheating??bud if u let me investigate the problem i can solve it "well try anyways" if they cheating without a doubt they will be perm banned.

---------- Post Merged at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Updates added earlier on server
as following:

HellCave: 120+
HauntedProvince:
WarLevelingCave 120+
TaoLevelingCave 120+
WizLevelingCave 120+
CobraCave 40-50 Leveling Cave
HauntedDen 140-150 HuntingCave
CleevesCove 120+ HuntingCave
RuflandCavern 130+ HuntingCave
IceCave 80+ HuntingCave
PvP Province

hope you all enjoy the updates.

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
sorry all forgot to announce on here there was a reboot earlier to bring in the updates, and buzzbee if u think im currupt or woteva pls feel free to play another server nobody is forcing u to play ultramir, u feel people are cheating yet i have no proof?u exspect me to just banned people got i get afew people pming me sayin how cums this person is skippin on my screen this and that they cheating??bud if u let me investigate the problem i can solve it "well try anyways" if they cheating without a doubt they will be perm banned.

---------- Post Merged at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:50 PM ----------

roflmao....u say u have a programme that can detect cheats...yet no such thing exists on a 2.3 server as poz didnt make 1. and u even askd y dany did more damage than kissofdeath wen kissofdeath had nrly 2x more stats than him. yet u still did nuffin...ur barely online anymore..only time u come on is wen 1 of them scummy roms call u to come on. i had a char in Murder_Inc and saw their chat wen they wer talkin about cheats but i didnt bother screenying them cos i was goin out.....u tell me y u dont do anything to them wen u have been there to see it for urself and yet as soon as i give a lil bit of abuse...im instantly @kicked and banned? ur server is failing m8 u have lost most of ur original players + new players. get over urself as u dont know fa about running a server....good luck to all thos who feel the urge to play.

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
tbh spon needs to fkin sort his head out and his server as some1 gets hacked by a rom thn he ban's the person tht gets hacked and lets the rom still played the hacked char wtf is going on there ? and uve just lost like 10-20 players tonight by banning them so gl with the rest of the server lol and just keep being a nob its getting u very far.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
a programme that detects cheaters wtf when did i say this???and the last time i checked with dany compared to m0ntana was a big 80 that dany had and that m0ntana didnt have, tbh that to me seems about right, ive capped curse, poison and blizzard now so just see how that goes, and ok bud enjoy the next server you play nutink more to say to u really just crying because u give nutink but abuse when i come on tonight so u got banned???and ThePacifier reason why i havent bothered with your account "2fast4u" is because u was oviously account sharing and i dont support account sharing as everybody knows so the char "2fast4u" is now perm banned.

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
its alright check ur user count lmfao cry gd and hope ur house ends well :)

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
house ends well???threating irl now are we because you simply got banned from server because u did not stick to server rules u loose ur account come crying to me to get it back from you when u know fully dam well i dont support account sharing???cry as much as u want bud enjoy life & ur next server all the best aint replying to these pointles & stupid msgs anymore.

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
spon....u really are fully mentally retarded? lol wen more ppl on there see how much of a crap host u are...server will fail and i will cry irl laughing. u lazy eyed moggle breath anal dwelling but monkey.
Images00.jpg Images0.jpg Images11.jpg

and i bet u dont do anything :) cos u never will have the brains or the balls to get rid of romanians lol.

Last edited:

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
dude first screenie ur in huntingcave u killed rubon and???u do know if he was afk in there thats at he`s own risk let me explain sutink to u because ur oviously thick as **** afk leveling in safe cave is bannable not afk in a non safe cave. 2nd screen shot "not is my wiz but know pw on dany"will check dany i.p if phantomwizard have been on there they will both get a banned. 3rd screenie "NotMeAgain" laid firewall on tele in spot he will be recieving a 3day banned nice of u 2 post these screenies on LOMCN but not send them in to me u just exspect me to banned people as and when u say not guna happen need proof pretty much simple.

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
first screeny was me owning rubon...that was accident puttin on ere lol...and he wernt afk. and im the 1 that always told ppl about the difference between afk lvling places lol u dumb fk....2nd screeny punki say that NotMeAgain is his wiz and that he got password to dany. 3rd screeny well done for doing summit we know u dont like doing......and last but not least. i am not on your forums or have have your e-mail and i only use screenys to piss ppl off for my own amusement, so i use them wen i like :).

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
as far as im thinkin ere punki has details for danny not pw if u read the post right pw =password not fkin phantomwizard ....as for *rules on server * learn to follow em ur self as a gm and not do owt....so as for a programmee to catch cheats u clearly said it in game to numerous players or u simply gona lie ??so basically ur full of sht ... do nothing about roms cheatin and other ppl cheating then ur server is gona fail ...have a server full of cheaters if thats wot u want ....good luck ..

---------- Post Merged at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:14 PM ----------

dude first screenie ur in huntingcave u killed rubon and???u do know if he was afk in there thats at he`s own risk let me explain sutink to u because ur oviously thick as **** afk leveling in safe cave is bannable not afk in a non safe cave. 2nd screen shot "not is my wiz but know pw on dany"will check dany i.p if phantomwizard have been on there they will both get a banned. 3rd screenie "NotMeAgain" laid firewall on tele in spot he will be recieving a 3day banned nice of u 2 post these screenies on LOMCN but not send them in to me u just exspect me to banned people as and when u say not guna happen need proof pretty much simple.

y not post em on ere ? if he dont have forum this is only place to post em :P so this notmeagain got 3 day ban then ? u already have been told danny shares his char with numerous ppl yet he still on game and u have done nothing as per usual..u dont do sht against anyone shareing because its still goin on ...

Last edited:

strapon

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 10, 2011
ITV 9.25am
Such a friendly server as shown in this thread. Create account, log on, immediatley get called a c*nt by some random high lvl kid in sz...go to cave and get 1 hit pked by someone 100+lvls higher than you. Log off.
Server itself seemed ok, the people on it are the problem.