UltraMir2 [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Foxhill

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2011
Where can i find full client ? Where is link to forum plz , ty

Foxhill

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2011
When i start exe after i updated the kaoripatch its tell me program not compatble and 50-100 popups in my screen any 1 help plz ?

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
usally thats to do with ur sound driver, but u have ur sound driver installed so i really dont know what the problem is bud

---------- Post Merged on 02-11-2013 at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 01-11-2013 at 05:53 PM ----------

halloween event finishes on wednesday approx 8pm, there will be a x4 event on at 6.30pm for an hour or so until the reboot - hope u all are enjoying the event so far :)

UltSpeed

Lena 💪
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2010
England
not many people play this server, only 12 people on, does it pick up ? / UltSpeed , ingame name EvilDeeds

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
it does pick up it has its days, today we had 23 online

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
100% correct, it certainly does and ultramir will be up & running for aslong as i live with regular updates keeping the community happy

MaDDoG

LOMCN Leecher
Nov 9, 2013
Hi has the server got a regular amount of players as i am looking for a server to play ty

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
the server usercount bouncers up & down mate, between 15-20 people daily.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
up todate patcher www.ultramir2.net/Patch/KaoriPatch.rar also up todate I.P address 82.11.88.100 run the patcher first then put in the I.P address - Regards /Spon

---------- Post Merged on 02-12-2013 at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 28-11-2013 at 04:27 PM ----------

Update 02/12/13

New rebirth zone added:
Can be accessed by pressing 7 and then selecting RebirthHome

• Found a RBLotteryTicket? You can use it at the lotto NPC found just over the bridge. It costs nothing so you might as well hand your ticket in for the chance to win something nice.

• Got too much Gold or GameGold? Why not gamble some of it for the chance to win some pretty awesome prizes, the prizes could be anything from super pets, to a level up! The higher stage of rebirth you are, the less each gamble costs!

• Teleports, the new teleporter NPC will teleport you to certain maps or KRs (for a fee of course), but where you can teleport to depends on what stage of rebirth you are. The higher stage of Rebirth, then the better the map is that you can teleport to.

• Venom: A new powerful boss has been added, Venom will respawn on death, but how many times it respawns depends on your rebirth stage:
- Rebirth 1 can kill 1 evolutions of Venom (total of 2 Venoms)
- Rebirth 2 can kill 2 evolutions of Venom (total of 3 Venoms)
- Rebirth 3 can kill 3 evolutions of Venom (total of 4 Venoms)
- Rebirth 4 can kill 4 evolutions of Venom (total of 5 Venoms)
And obviously, the higher evolution of Venom, the better the chance of you getting a rare. Be warned though, Venom is not going to be easy!
You need to make sure you get the kill, not your pets or poison, otherwise Venom will not evolve, and you will have to wait for the next spawn.
If you are lucky enough to find a phial of Venom’s poison, then if you hand it in to the NPC it may trigger a server invasion!

We are going to keep adding stuff to the Rebirth Home map, we have quests, discounted repairs, new crafting system all to add in the near future. Any other suggestions are always welcome.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
If this server is back online, please post a new advertisement in the main ads section. You currently don't have one.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
hey helpmeplay sin class currently doesnt work on server has been taken out, Tai servers always been online nearly 2 years now :)

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
yeah bud www.ultramir2.net

---------- Post Merged on 04-01-2014 at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 01-01-2014 at 09:25 PM ----------

We are celebrating UltraMir's 2nd birthday tommorow morning at 10.30am by doing a special anniversary event. You can chose to teleport to a safe cave or a pk cave, in these caves monsters spawn, and not only do they give great exp, they have the chance of dropping a range of different things:
- Boss Scrolls: if you get one of these double click it, and the boss will spawn and die right in front of you, leaving you the drop.
- Orb Scroll: double click these and you will get one of each orb, make sure you have enough bag space before clicking!
- AnniversaryToken: collect enough of these and trade them in at the NPC in exchange for a very special ring, you will have to wait and see what the ring is (it’s not a pet ring!)
- 2YearRobePieces: you need to collect 8 pieces of a legendary armour, if you collect them all and complete the jigsaw in your bag, the NPC will exchange them for the actual armour!

We are also adding:
- A new cave for levels 250+
- Over 70 new items
- 2nd Floor to levelling cave
- Increased spawns in levelling caves

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Server will be down on wednesday evening at 6pm until 11pm to sort afew things out ingame help balance up the classes abit sort stats out abit more and afew other bits n peices aswell as adding afew new features to server.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
join today, great server with such a great community, quite afew quests & more to come, loads of boss hunts to choose from, regular updates with active GM near enuff throughout the day...dont miss out join today www.ultramir2.net