Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Just wondering how is server going ? Usercount like etc ?

TBH usercount has dropped recently, this is to be expected with new servers coming out. Peaks at around 12-15 in an evening

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Think im gunna come back here i just cant handle chronicles anymore

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Sabre really ****ed you over but seem's to be same there people out leveling content and kits and people getting bored already >.< people need to learn have content lined up ready to release when user get bored, you did do it but was to slow loads left waiting for content on here. Let's hope 5 hero's delivers which im sure it will =]

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Sabre really ****ed you over but seem's to be same there people out leveling content and kits and people getting bored already >.< people need to learn have content lined up ready to release when user get bored, you did do it but was to slow loads left waiting for content on here. Let's hope 5 hero's delivers which im sure it will =]

its not as simple as "have content waiting". It takes time to make content, balance it, test it etc. You have to remember i work alone, it may take me a little while to get the content ready. But I plan on building and building this server.

---------- Post Merged on 04-07-2014 at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 03-07-2014 at 12:13 PM ----------

Server crashed, you will all need the new I.P: 81.156.5.130

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
its not as simple as "have content waiting". It takes time to make content, balance it, test it etc. You have to remember i work alone, it may take me a little while to get the content ready. But I plan on building and building this server.

---------- Post Merged on 04-07-2014 at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 03-07-2014 at 12:13 PM ----------

Server crashed, you will all need the new I.P: 81.156.5.130

Releaseing a server you should have enough content for a few months and by them months are up you should have new content made! Samurai ( chris ) Out leveled the content on your server within 48 hours of it being up, he could do every boss accept for EM ( dont even no if it was ingame at time )

Just face facts you killed your own server, id just put this down and work on legion or w.e you was calling it and this time get somebody to GM for you because your the worst GM ever, i seen you banned atleast 4 people on server for having opinions and arguing with you. You was very unprofessinal and how you handled a lot of stuff on your server, i'll give you one thing though you delt with cheaters but you need to learn the diffrence between cheats n tweaks.

Like the situation with pork, you knew from day 1 he was really fast as you was watching everybody, yet you let him become highest level ingame ( i think ) with by far the best kit ingame then you banned him after he put all the effort in, need to think before you do.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
If there was good enough files around to use, I would be tempted on making something in my spare time, of course if no one played i wouldn't care as I would be doing it for fun and too keep busy. I currently lost interest in playing pretty much everything so i spend 90% of my time watching films and the other 10% sleeping, I remember back in the day when I made a server with a friend and we were adding content every 2-3 days, but it was usually just 1 cave and a set of gear for each class. Now I would most likely create a story line, a bunch of caves, a variety of items and release a patch every 1-2 months. I have way too much free time at home and at work with nothing interesting to do :(

Sacred isn't bad, it just lacked a story line/interesting enough content for me.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
If there was good enough files around to use, I would be tempted on making something in my spare time, of course if no one played i wouldn't care as I would be doing it for fun and too keep busy. I currently lost interest in playing pretty much everything so i spend 90% of my time watching films and the other 10% sleeping, I remember back in the day when I made a server with a friend and we were adding content every 2-3 days, but it was usually just 1 cave and a set of gear for each class. Now I would most likely create a story line, a bunch of caves, a variety of items and release a patch every 1-2 months. I have way too much free time at home and at work with nothing interesting to do :(

Sacred isn't bad, it just lacked a story line/interesting enough content for me.

C# files (Y) going to be the future

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Dont know whats more stupid. The fact Skepta is still allowed to post on this forum or that ppl are actually replying to him.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Releaseing a server you should have enough content for a few months and by them months are up you should have new content made! Samurai ( chris ) Out leveled the content on your server within 48 hours of it being up, he could do every boss accept for EM ( dont even no if it was ingame at time )

Just face facts you killed your own server, id just put this down and work on legion or w.e you was calling it and this time get somebody to GM for you because your the worst GM ever, i seen you banned atleast 4 people on server for having opinions and arguing with you. You was very unprofessinal and how you handled a lot of stuff on your server, i'll give you one thing though you delt with cheaters but you need to learn the diffrence between cheats n tweaks.

Like the situation with pork, you knew from day 1 he was really fast as you was watching everybody, yet you let him become highest level ingame ( i think ) with by far the best kit ingame then you banned him after he put all the effort in, need to think before you do.

Cheers for the LOL's. Try playing a server legit please buddy x

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Re: Sacred Mir (Heroes)

Still connection closed

hmm, let me try rebooting

---------- Post Merged at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Have now rebooted, can you get on? have u updated the I.p in ur Mirclient? Isit a Heroes client?

windnam

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 19, 2007

Can't get in

---------- Post Merged at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:23 PM ----------

Any1 online???

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014

Server is up. Double check your MirClient file has correct IP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.