Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
Nah todd i logged on today Win7 ... No Tweaks No Hacks and still i get Bounce Back -.- anyways not to worry gave kit away server was fun while it lasted have fun.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
This is it, all the legit, non speedy people are fine. no1 even Bounce Backs.

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
im on win 7 my wife is on win 7 n ash plays on win 7 and we all fine nothing wrong with it at all.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I think you are missing the point todd. Compare Heroes (Your server) to apple M2(Chronicles) or C#, which clients runs at an optimal frame rate on W7? Fact is W7 runs heroes at a bad frame rate, where as XP does not. Like I said my issue is not with my character speed vs other players, as like you said I was fine 2v1 when you watched me, its with how badly W7 runs the client.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
This is it, all the legit, non speedy people are fine. no1 even Bounce Backs.

i play on Win7 at home, no tweaks or anything and I get bounce back.

i play at work on an XP machine with a really poor connection (I'm very slow in pvp at work) and i get bounce back.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I played in W7 the whole time and iv always had bounce back, aswell as characters stuttering and flashing when running together. Looks like total junk.

Not been on for a while but may log on if I get home today and give feedback.

I don't think further nerfing the aesthetics of gameplay for the sake of 1 or 2 people's speed (that anyone themselves can easily attain) is the way to go.

Will post a comprehensive walk through of installing XP, partitioning and tweaking later so nobody really has an excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I played in W7 the whole time and iv always had bounce back, aswell as characters stuttering and flashing when running together. Looks like total junk.

Not been on for a while but may log on if I get home today and give feedback.

I don't think further nerfing the aesthetics of gameplay for the sake of 1 or 2 people's speed (that anyone themselves can easily attain) is the way to go.

Will post a comprehensive walk through of installing XP, partitioning and tweaking later so nobody really has an excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd has put a speed cap in which causes bounce back if you move too quick. He has calibrated the cap based off him playing on his host machine, so its pointless even attempted to play on XP now. We've popped over to Sabre 2.3, give me a shout tonight & we'll give it a look *****.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
the speed cap is in to stop cheats.. had nothing to do with wond/pork speed. it has been lowered slightly, would like some feedback on the BounceBack.

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
I keep getting Velocity errors, which boots me out of the game.

Frustrating because i'll be half way through killing a boss, get the error and thrown out of a cave.

I can't keep on playing like that.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I keep getting Velocity errors, which boots me out of the game.

Frustrating because i'll be half way through killing a boss, get the error and thrown out of a cave.

I can't keep on playing like that.

hmm have no idea why u get that error, used to be linked to kickoverspeed, but thats disabled :S

---------- Post Merged on 28-06-2014 at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 26-06-2014 at 04:53 PM ----------

Anyone that was bouncebacking alot please try it out ingame now, should be alot better.

---------- Post Merged on 29-06-2014 at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 28-06-2014 at 12:18 AM ----------

Todays Update:

-Boss Scrolls added into bosses drops (take these to BossLands and spawn a boss at random infront of your own eyes :P)
-ExpPills added to bosses + LevelingCaves mobs drops (give random exp values ranging from 100k to 1million exp)
-4 new levelling caves added, each will require you to complete a task (find an item etc) to unlock the next cave. (these are also SafeZone to stop people pkin innocent levelers)
-Monsters view range has been upped, mobs should no longer lure off if you walk just outside of the screen.

NEW MINIMAP DOWNLOAD https://www.dropbox.com/s/b98hks2fei11y6h/MiniMaps.rar

Currently working on a Shards npc, collect 3x Braveryshards for example to trade in for a Bravery Orb(S). These orbs will only work up till +10 stats.

---------- Post Merged at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:25 PM ----------

GoldBars,GoldBarBundles and GoldChests can now be double clicked.

---------- Post Merged at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Taos have had their Red poison + SFB damage increased also ( change was made yesterday, forgot to an announce it)

Last edited:

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
getting connection closed for over an hour now.....any chance of finding out wats happend please? :)

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
getting connection closed for over an hour now.....any chance of finding out wats happend please? :)

My internet must have crashed as soon as I left the house :S It will be back up in 5 mins with same I.P

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
nice one :) didnt think u would take it down or nething without letting us know first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.