TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Being in BETA though surely means this gets wiped on live anyway? So what's the problem exactly lol.

If i'm wrong....then I have quite simply seen reason enough to not play haha.

Good luck regardless

Its not being wiped

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
funny thing is i told the gm about this when i played that exp rings/ pro rings ect all drop off white boars but he didnt believe me... 'you couldn't of got it from them, as there not in there drop files' yeah yeahh....

yea i believed they was not added to them..
i dont have the server files.. Lifco does..
i know all that i added . so i didnt realise the fact these was there.

acting like this and posting what i say as a GM ingame isnt a good look.

i dont get what is all the hostility about...

You say a problem me and lifco fix it..
just because i question you about it ... dont mean IM ACTING 7 YEARS OLD...
im asking and saying what i know due to the fact im finding out the problem.

Being in BETA though surely means this gets wiped on live anyway? So what's the problem exactly lol.

If i'm wrong....then I have quite simply seen reason enough to not play haha.

Good luck regardless

think its going to be user poll based.. from the amount of issues thats been going on

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
Are you able to enable RT in the caves that you've disabled journals past 1st floor because nobody wants to run 4-5 floors to boss every time...

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Are you able to enable RT in the caves that you've disabled journals past 1st floor because nobody wants to run 4-5 floors to boss every time...

why not lol? most subs are on diff floors, doubt many servers that last longer than 5 mins have instant to kr's. Dont be lazy.

Last edited:

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
It wont make much difference on the noob caves will it really?? level 60 cave you can't use journal on 1st floor so by the looks of the way things are going you're going to have to hunt in the world map caves to get your scrolls to other places because you can't save them in your journal.. unless I am mistaken about other 50+ caves?

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
50+ caves can be journal only on 1st floor, caves not even that far to run lol

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
50+ caves can be journal only on 1st floor, caves not even that far to run lol

60 cave is a good 5 minute run and you can't use journal on any of them floors so you have to get lucky with your drops to get in there..

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Can already tell you which way that will go...so good luck

Well I played and was highest wizard ingame, fully legit with no silly exp ring, and I shall be voting for a wipe. I gave up playing after hearing the people using them get to keep thier levels after I put a lot of effort in playing properly :(

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
PEOPLE OF TGA THIS IS BETA!

This is why noboday has been deleted / banned
There is simply no need..

Please Help Us Find Out

• Script Bugs
  • Item Stat Errors
  • Item Image Errors
  • Hero Will Need User Feed Back
  • Item Drops
  • Monster Drops
  • Quest Functions
  • Help Window Info / FeedBack

once written up , ill get TGA Team to grab all this info together into a .txt file for easier use
and start to fix all whats not right

Example : Mir Items ... not in Mir Temple..

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
Be Good if Hero's had autopot function.

Also the Quest System should give the quest names or temple name as its kinda awkward keeping track of which quest is which number and becomes tedious trying to find if theres a quest for the cave you are in.

Given up on Monk for now pretty much as they have no real pvp spells, can cast smokescreen over n over but then it just becomes at 30 min pot battle until someone runs out. Also to make things worse a warrior walks in to the room while i was leveling and completely 1 shots my monk who was wearing a protectionring and was full hp/mp and level 65+..

Also is it worth continuing to level/hunt or should i stop now as there has been no official word about if another wipes coming or not? but if there is one i dont fancy leveling up chars 3 times on the same server >.<

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
ok as u were saying about item apparently diff cave diff stats surly thees should be cave coded lvl items correct for example say lvl 40 cave should drop 40 maybe lvl 60 kit not lvl 120 yes u say the lvl 120 cave will drop better lvl 120 kit yet its the same also u see a lvl 65 blade which isn't rare and is better than lvl 85 blades same with armors ect tbh server needs closing asap redo caves + stats / items re-looking at then put it into 2nd beta seems liek we have rushed u guys to open this server far to quickly

1. sort caves out (what items drop were)
2. item stats (obviously rare item gonna be n1 stats but a lvl 40 rare Armour is never gonna be better than a lvl 120 Armour for sure)
3. skill's (monk needs a pvp skill bad) wizards met-strike need a delay as always) (wars seem ok may need a little tweak in damage every 1 seems to get 1~2 hitted by a warrior ) (Taos seem ok may need a damage increase on sfb maybe a new skill ying'yang burst something)
4. when this is sorted grab maybe 10~20 people who u actually think will try find bugs / issues with server that u may not have come across and bring new ideas u could bring into game that will help raise the user-count
5. then do a live beta / or go strait into live

please consider this this will make things alt easier :) without u guys getting nagged/ hassled

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
How do you even get to Evil Mir KR?? Never found on how to get there..

This server isn't legit.. It's not what people where expecting.. Which was a (Professional made server) Or was that only me :/

-Ash

PS: Even when it's properly live it'll still have bugs people haven't reported.. Common TGA Team round up a couple of friends (If you have any) and get them to test it for you. Because I can guarantee you it'll still have as much bugs then it was in BETA..

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
Alot things you guys have listed have all ready been raised with myth and lifco. Things are underway and be sorted soon, things are still being tested and reported alot stuff isnt even half way through yet as content and levels go.

I know taos defo do not need SFB boost as x2 amulet was op already, also personally not seen warrior 1-2 hit anyone since scripted spells removed.

Monks are gonna be a constant thing as being new they not been forgotten dont worry.

Give it time sure lifco or Myth will post again today.

Sometimes more problems can happen than expected it'll get there like every server, dont think there has ever been perfect server straight on open.

Last edited:

iceking2k10

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2010
ok as u were saying about item apparently diff cave diff stats surly thees should be cave coded lvl items correct for example say lvl 40 cave should drop 40 maybe lvl 60 kit not lvl 120 yes u say the lvl 120 cave will drop better lvl 120 kit yet its the same also u see a lvl 65 blade which isn't rare and is better than lvl 85 blades same with armors ect tbh server needs closing asap redo caves + stats / items re-looking at then put it into 2nd beta seems liek we have rushed u guys to open this server far to quickly

1. sort caves out (what items drop were)
2. item stats (obviously rare item gonna be n1 stats but a lvl 40 rare Armour is never gonna be better than a lvl 120 Armour for sure)
3. skill's (monk needs a pvp skill bad) wizards met-strike need a delay as always) (wars seem ok may need a little tweak in damage every 1 seems to get 1~2 hitted by a warrior ) < i am a lvl 85 monk got 2 hitted or merciless or summit so i know for a fact this happens
4. when this is sorted grab maybe 10~20 people who u actually think will try find bugs / issues with server that u may not have come across and bring new ideas u could bring into game that will help raise the user-count
5. then do a live beta / or go strait into live

please consider this this will make things alt easier :) without u guys getting nagged/ hassled

so re-post this again also i was unaware tao had x2 sfb :) my bad and please lifco or myth report on this no offence <helpmeplay>

also i am like 1 of the legit highest players and i think this needs a wipe and a select few people who he trusts or know to test for bugs regards < sinscreed >

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
stats on items on here seem ****ed a sowg as mre dc then lvl 80 wep =/

65 warrior armour is better then lvl 70 warrior armour 2

Last edited:

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
I think the drops needs looking into with regards to the scrolls because I am hunting in PT and getting scrolls for 100+ caves so its not really relevant when its a place for 40-60.. I would make it drop more 50-60 scrolls.

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
Things I've noticed. You are probably aware of some of these already and some may have been addressed.

• Missing teleport NPC on Serpent Temple 3rd floor, that used to take you to the next floor once a mob dropped a certain item. No way to progress further ATM.

• BluHoroBlaster in FrogCave has double the HP (or double ac/amc ?) of every other mob. Makes leveling very uneven in that cave.

• Easy to leave guild by mistake with 'Leave Guild' button next to Inventory/Status buttons. Needs some form of pop-up confirmation to prevent people leaving guild by mistake.

• Warrior CrosshalfMoon doing 100-150 damage on mobs, while leveling spells of other classes at same level with same kit do 400 damage.

• MythicRing has no stats.

• BugNecklace and other Bug items have no stats.

• If you have Reflect Damage and someone hits you and damage is reflected onto them, you sometimes turn brown instead of them. Might be used to grief in future.

• All boots up to level 150 are available in armour shop.

• All potions are semi-instant still, meaning you can out-pot most attacks.

• Monk poison lasting 200 seconds, meaning they can hunt in any cave from a low level (run around and poison spam).

• Armour/belt etc. giving double DC/MC/SC when worn.

• Mir kit dropping from mobs in Frog Cave.

• Jin weapons and Meruduke(m)-(f)/EarthTier(m)-(f) etc. dropping very regularly from mobs in Deceased Cave and other low level caves.

• A-Speed missing from MirSword, while lesser kits have at least A-Speed+1.

• Magic+ on stone does not give any base AMC boost. Strength+ on stone working fine with base AC boost.

• Taoist rank page not in order of highest to lowest.

• BichonLair boss dropping level 140 kit regularly but it's a low level boss.

• Horses level 7 to 100 are available in Stable for a cheap price. The higher level horses used to be rare.

• Horse(Tele) and Horse(Probe) dropping often from mobs in most caves. This devalues the rarity of a true TeleportRing/ProbeNecklace as people can easily find a Tele/Probe horse every day.

I can't test the higher level caves due to being too weak at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.