TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
Have the drops for scrolls been changed? You definitely get more 100+ scrolls than any other.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
So whats actually going on with this server? BETA ? Live? so many random posts...

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Please change the blue mobs in frog caves hp.. its like X10 of the others... warriors will know the struggle about killing these ****ers take like 10 minutes to kill a lure, yet see lvl 60 tao / monk / wiz aoe and clear lures in seconds.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
There's normally one monster in each cave that died slower then the rest I always thought because they had loads more AMC then the rest and thought it was normal.

But I guess maybe not?

-Ash

Blizzard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 3, 2005
beta atm , while few things adjusted , then live. seems things getting fixed very fast

If this is beta is it going to be reset before it goes live? Can we get a straight answer from the horses mouth. If it will I'll stop concentrating on leveling and go hunting for more bugs..

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
If this is beta is it going to be reset before it goes live? Can we get a straight answer from the horses mouth. If it will I'll stop concentrating on leveling and go hunting for more bugs..

This has been answered alot, beta and no wipe.

Akaras

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jan 14, 2014
beta atm , while few things adjusted , then live. seems things getting fixed very fast

whats going to change when live? just wondering as a previous post said no wipe

I guess being in beta allows things to be changed that may have a higher impact on game play but when live we can expect less major changes and only small tweeks?

and seeing as there are level 170 caves the level 80-90 we are at currently is pretty low level so I guess we will out level any gains people have made from any bugs as it wont make much difference but wiping for a second time may put people off

...I'll look for bugs when I log in

one thing I was wondering was about the stats on some weapons /armours... the fate sword has such high dc compared to pretty much any other warrior weapon I have seen
and its level 90 something until I remove my armour for an upgrade (its getting sweaty Ive worn it so long lol)

EDIT: keep trying to log in but connection closed :( any idea when server is back online? ill play something else while I wait

Last edited:

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Won't be returning if no wipe, so i'll pop on and see if a guild member still plays, they can have all my gold and GG o/

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
I wouldn't mind a wipe but I think you should let people know if you are or not because it'll only piss people off more if your saying no wipe and then you decide to wipe.

MartialLaw

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Aug 28, 2014
I would leave now if theres a wipe tbh, gm stated there will be no wipe so i continued to level 2 characters up for the second time, if theres a wipe im done im afraid.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I'm just glad I haven't come back to this.. One time to 91 was enough for me.. Fck getting there again.

Say if there was a wipe though and mostly everyone was fine with it.. I may try it again.. 3rd time the charm???

-Ash

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Already done 2 characters myself, 1 before the wipe and 1 after, yet I stopped because of what has happened with exp rings/white boar drops. too much was gained from these before anything was done, so I can't justify returning >.<, plus item stats need a huge look over :P

danboss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2003
Possible solution: x2 experience for all players under level 90 until Monday (x2 buff would have to stop as soon as the person turned 90). Remove any ultra-rares that were dropping regularly.

The few who managed to abuse the ExpRing + x2 pot stacking bug only managed to reach 90 before the rings were removed.

Up to you of course.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Not really a solution tho, managed to get to 84(nearly 85) without x2 ring or buffs, so I would benefit from doing 5 levels quicker, not too fair for me :P

I would be tempted on rerolling something else if that happened tho

Status
Not open for further replies.