[2.3] Valkyrie Re-Launch

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
OS Server - if you log Ingame and ask for people personal opinion most are unhappy with the current system and are already looking elsewhere

Ah ok, havnt logged in OS for ages since I hit 170 and gave me account away in the first week.

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
Ah ok, havnt logged in OS for ages since I hit 170 and gave me account away in the first week.
The server balance was a joke then, it has slightly improved now but it’s far from perfect - not even close. Warriors running with 28k hp (I’m sure I can easily get this to 35k using paragon) sins have godmode on if their agility is too high, taos doing **** all damage just constant flitch, wizard are told to rely on meteror shower as their only form of damage takes 10+ FF to kill a mele lol (high risk, high reward) - Chinese bots farming every noob floor and are selling cash openly for 500m for £90, certain users been reported by countless of different users using cheats yet nothing was done about it. Bosses are not challenging, takes 2-4 mins to run to 95% of bosses and solo it.

I could go on and on but server is definitely not going to last long. This is probably golden opportunity to release a server, if you leave it too late people would just burn themself either playing OS or another server.

Once people burn themselves out then no matter how good your server is, you’ll struggle to get a good user count

Reactions: ChaseyLane

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Yeah I see all that when I was on but it still keeps ppl entertained. Plus it’s a heavy P2W GameShop so another factor is that ppl would have spent alot of money if their still playing and probably won’t want to start over so soon. I just don’t see it as a good time for another server on the market when you already have a newish high rate and a brand new decent low rate. Why spread the UC even further?

KillerMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2009
People have spent money - granted but vast majority of people didn’t or haven’t spent that much. The truth is if they don’t release their server anytime soon then they’re pretty much shooting themselves in the foot.

Just look at OS - 90-95% of their content is copied and pasted from previous OS Server, balance is completely off, nothing was tested yet they somehow managed to get 400 user count because of our current climate. Unlike Oldskool this server is tested, is unique, content is there however all that wouldn’t matter if people burn themselves out.

I strongly suggest for them to reconsider delaying it any further and focus on vital elements of gameplay and bring it up live as soon as it’s ready

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Killer, your beyond dumb, Valk has stated he doesn't feel its ready and when i've spoken to him it wont be till later this year, the reason servers fail is because of people like you trying to rush them....

Chill the **** out and let it be released when the team is ready not the players.

Reactions: Piff1 and Sanjian

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
Hi -

in no way will this be rushed, i spent approx 2 years on and off doing the first version of Valkyrie and i learned a lot.

This 2nd version is building on that version in so many ways, we have spent around 9 months approx on this one so far.

but it will be something very unique.

Regards

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Beaware there is going to be poo trails from your poo shoes once you have logged it untill you get mirboots(special) you do not leave your skiddys on the floor :P

DarkSacred

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2014
Hi -

in no way will this be rushed, i spent approx 2 years on and off doing the first version of Valkyrie and i learned a lot.

This 2nd version is building on that version in so many ways, we have spent around 9 months approx on this one so far.

but it will be something very unique.

Regards

Do you have a discord for this as the previous three links on this thread have expired

Scratch that got it working

Last edited:

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
it is a beautiful half though.

but i think you need to find new icons now because you released them and @Sanjian has noticed how pretty they are and used them on his new UI ha ha

1606841627563.png

Status
Not open for further replies.