1.4 Forsaken Server

smoochy boys on tour

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
hi ive been thinking of making a 1.4 server online and finally got the time to do it. it's no where near ready as im implamenting some new things into it. basically want some feedback suggesting what you would like to be in the server.

like -
desired xp
desired drop rate
new caves + mobs? or keep it like the original

just generally some ideas on what you would like to see in this server.

i can tell you once the server is up it will be a long term server.
i will be dedicated to it.
and allways be willing to add new files to it.
looking at holding weekly events different each week.

so there it is feedback will be great ill upload some pic's of it very soon.
will keep this thead updated when a step forward has been made.

please dont ask me for a eta as at the moment i havent got 1.(soon as possible the better tho).

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i dont wanan sound harsh or ne thing, but in all honesty 1.4 servers are so outdated, its really not worth it =/ as ppl can cheat on it so easily and exploit npc's and it'll jsut ruin the server

personally id go for a 1.9 or 2.3 if i i was u :X

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
i agree with wat bons said above ppl can cheat exploit etc so ezily why they want to i dont know? maybe ud be lucky enuff for no 1 to have mirlander etc any more but heres wat id have if u carry on with it:

low med stats if u want it long term.
low med lvling " "
drop rate medium
deffinately new mobs and new caves new sz's and new kits

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
i agree with wat bons said above ppl can cheat exploit etc so ezily why they want to i dont know? maybe ud be lucky enuff for no 1 to have mirlander etc any more but heres wat id have if u carry on with it:

low med stats if u want it long term.
low med lvling " "
drop rate medium
deffinately new mobs and new caves new sz's and new kits
trust me, theres always 1 sad nob that keeps year old things like mirlander cheats lol.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
they is a exe that works on all mir servers that can be used to level / items / even use skills auto etc, bon is right tho 1.4 is the hardest coz older the server more the cheats for them

lif

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
yeh theres always 1 sad f**ck. i think all i got is euro 1.4 files on a disc somewhere. all 3 of my comps have been wiped of all other files to do with 1.4. was on p69 earlier trying to pvp no para no pots and it was terrible kept runing inside of ppl runing 3 steps away then getting hurt etc would be good to get on a gd 1.4 server.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
true i see what your all saying but with the 1.9 i just carnt find a good set of files and a guide whcih will work + i carnt find that 3 in 1 program. 2.3 i could do but will take longer beceause i dont understand myqsl or w/e it called. oh well.

was just a idea of mine beceause 1.4 was best but with amount of cheats now...