[1.9] Need help with ledu exe

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Need help with ledu exe

Need help with ledu exe guys. Ok so I downloaded the ledu exe twith the mir config file. I run the mirconfig to edit the ledu exe but when I open the ledu exe and change some settings / website adresses, when i click save it comes up with an eror message that i cant read because it is all in giberish. What shoudl i do? Are there any guides to doing it a different way or...... well any help would be appretiated. Thanks.

Delluseonist

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
I sometimes get this, but it still works?. I think it's a error within the settings you are trying to apply. Make sure there isn't a space before the IP when you are inputting it.

Upvote 0

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
tried everything whenever I try to save it gives me this error trust me ive tried lookin for spaces and so on nothing works! All I need is the exe for a 1.9 server its really annoying coz so many people have it but no one will upload it

Upvote 0

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
Is not so simple all the exe client use an password for changes. If u dont know the password , u can not make changes. If appear 1 pop up in chimese at the end, is not an error, say the canges are made it.
But not all the time are save this changes, including if u dont have this pass. U can tell me ur name of server and ur IP , and i can made for u to make ur client,and i give u the pass. But u must specified me, what .wil u want to use, coz if setup incorectly this exe, ... when u connect to ur server , will appear a 1 pop up with error , who show u , some files are missed(in chinese.)

Yeah...:bounce: :tongue1:

Upvote 0