1.9 Screenies

smoochy boys on tour

popone

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2003
could ne1 post some screeny of 1.9 i havtn seen hwta it has well i have but not from a private server does it look ok?

hopefully not like DJP server

YouKnowWho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2003
Some screenshots.

Attachments

• Images017.jpg
    Images017.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 343
  • Images026.jpg
    Images026.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 242
  • Images037.jpg
    Images037.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 248

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
those last three are from YKW's own written server. we wont get anythin as good as that .

Alpha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
why dont he relese his DB =P then every 1 will Holy Deva onder if he has Mirroring

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Alpha said:
why dont he relese his DB =P then every 1 will Holy Deva onder if he has Mirroring
lol, its not just a db. Its server and client re-written

YouKnowWho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2003
Danny-B- said:
Would you ever consider releasing your server and client ?

There has been alot of debate about that. I originally was going to release, but then certain things made me change my mind.

I personally would prefer it to be more controlled. Have only one or two servers which could easily be updated. Rather than how the current 1.4 situation is, everybody creating their "own" server, when they’re all basically copies of each other.

I’m surprised there isn’t more 1.9 servers being advertised, but I suppose its early days and only a few people are translating the files.

Danny-B-

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 16, 2004
I have a dedicated server for a select group of people (a forum i mod on) i would gladly be a tester for it :P

only access to the server is through me setting up an acount for them.

I'm currently trying to sort out the server to upgrade to 1.9 files but at the moment theres still alot to be done before i will change over.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
YouKnowWho said:
There has been alot of debate about that. I originally was going to release, but then certain things made me change my mind.

I personally would prefer it to be more controlled. Have only one or two servers which could easily be updated. Rather than how the current 1.4 situation is, everybody creating their "own" server, when they’re all basically copies of each other.

I’m surprised there isn’t more 1.9 servers being advertised, but I suppose its early days and only a few people are translating the files.

What about releasing them for the LOMCN Team ? there making a server and no doubt it will be up longer then the original made servers, It's also gunna be attracting at least 50-100 Players, possibly more.

It would also be controlled cause it's LOMCN :D lol

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
lol hmmm im sure that somewhere he said he was having problems and the server could not hold more than 2 or 3 people or someithng, which caused him to have to re-write alot of code so its not really ready for use yet? just search some of his posts and u shud find what he wrote

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
YouKnowWho said:

Hopefully people are just trying to get the best out of the emulator, like i am.

YouKnowWho

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 12, 2003
DeathWish said:
lol hmmm im sure that somewhere he said he was having problems and the server could not hold more than 2 or 3 people or someithng, which caused him to have to re-write alot of code so its not really ready for use yet? just search some of his posts and u shud find what he wrote

This is very true. At this present moment in time my Servers and Gates will run, so will my client, but none of them can talk to each other.

I have almost finished re-writing the GameGate, but any messages sent from the current client / server will not be handled as there are based on an older design.

The most people I tested with was 4 people, it worked great along as they didn’t stand near each other, that was ages ago though, I think on my second version, currently on my forth.

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
what are the major bugs in gam e.. only what u are telling us that the server cant hold more then 4-5 ppl online ?? .. or u have other bugs...???

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
A shot of the Ledu client which works perfectly with both 1.4 and PlumeWind Emu(1.9) servers
Doesnt work on Dsyonline tho lol

-edit- Just to point out in case you dont notice yes that is frost crunch being used

Attachments

• Images21.jpg
    Images21.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
MiloFoxburr said:
A shot of the Ledu client which works perfectly with both 1.4 and PlumeWind Emu(1.9) servers
Doesnt work on Dsyonline tho lol

-edit- Just to point out in case you dont notice yes that is frost crunch being used
i want that lol, where can i get it plz :) thanks

btw YKW ur one smart fcuker lol