1 map server problem

Join Discord

michaelj:mrj

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 13, 2005
United Kingdom
Looking to start up my own for a mess around, just loaded the client up. All fine until I log in and its a black screen.
I'm sure someone on here knows how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 13, 2005
United Kingdom
I downloaded a server which has already been set up called '1 map server', because it only has one map. Would appreciate help with this i've run out of ideas.

Upvote 0

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
IP connection problem is!!!

;) U have black screen coz u cant connect ur client to ur server... coz the client dont find ur IP server., so change Ip from all ur file with 127.0.0.1 for local testing, and after change with ur IP of PC the IP server files. Simple!!!!! All this IP change must to make at the client exe for vers.1.9 ....or mir.ini for 1.4 and extensions version like DM2 , mir.3 or mir.2.3 . And make u an HeroDB in ur BDE Administrator for vers.1.4 or .19. For vers.2.3 DM2, or mir3 u must use Acess DB. Succes!!!:D ;) :middle:

Upvote 0

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
LegendOfMir stop advertising your server in places like this. Its twice i seen you dont his.

Mods click the image and it leads to a different server.

Upvote 0

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 13, 2005
United Kingdom
Re: IP connection problem is!!!

;) U have black screen coz u cant connect ur client to ur server... coz the client dont find ur IP server., so change Ip from all ur file with 127.0.0.1 for local testing, and after change with ur IP of PC the IP server files. Simple!!!!! All this IP change must to make at the client exe for vers.1.9 ....or mir.ini for 1.4 and extensions version like DM2 , mir.3 or mir.2.3 . And make u an HeroDB in ur BDE Administrator for vers.1.4 or .19. For vers.2.3 DM2, or mir3 u must use Acess DB. Succes!!!:D ;) :middle:

So change from 127.0.0.1 to my own IP?
Forgotten how to find my IP out, how do I do this? God i'm useless :dunce:.

Upvote 0

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
IP search!!!

No man , all the PCs have 2 IPs: 1)Local IP:127.0.0.1 and 2) one for network IP, for ex. 89.234.... U can find ur network IP in Control Panel and in Network Connection U will see LocalAreaConnection(LAC) and see there. This LAC u can see directly at down left corner of ur screen, near at the clock on TaskBar. Is easy!!!:bounce: ;)

Upvote 0