10 min map

3g123

Do not like it at all 2 manny trees the title (floor) looks crap wall and shops are in place looks ok
but apart from that no soz

2/10

ReNZoR

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 13, 2004
London
For a Town - I like it :) For a hunting ground map (outside the walls) too many trees - reminds me of Woomyon Woods :/

Other than that, I'd love to get a copy and play it - see it in "game" :)

3g123

ARE YOU SOME KIND OF FREEK LOL
How could u like that map =/ i dont no but trust if a map could **** i think that 1 would be the 1st if u can ask me =/

it dont no where near remind me of Woomyon woods @ all have u seen the paths:?????:

god dam that map is UGLY if my maps was to be uploaded trust my map would pwn that map and mine only took me 8 mins lol
i will Upload it when i can find it

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
The ground looks really weird =/ and in total i dont like it either, and 3g everyone is entitled to have hes own opinion, people have different tastes.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
3g123, yours arnt very good either lol. very sparse, nothin in them, i suppose with ground detail it wld look ok.

the 'map' itself is ok, just get rid of that horrid floor.

GoldMaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 27, 2004
The World...
lol okok, oh and its not ment to be a huntin map its ment to be just a town the tree's r for effect and its ment to look like the outside was deserted lol

ino its crap imo

GoldMaster

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 27, 2004
The World...
3g123 said:
ARE YOU SOME KIND OF FREEK LOL
How could u like that map =/ i dont no but trust if a map could **** i think that 1 would be the 1st if u can ask me =/

it dont no where near remind me of Woomyon woods @ all have u seen the paths:?????:

god dam that map is UGLY if my maps was to be uploaded trust my map would pwn that map and mine only took me 8 mins lol
i will Upload it when i can find it

im ****in new to map makin, and btw it took me ABOUT 10 mins

CrAnK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
i think thats fat 4 10 mins takes me like 10mins just 2 make a add a cliff lol