2.3 cheats

smoochy boys on tour

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
I didn't think there was any cheats for 2.3 but evidently there are. So far I've found:

Autopot - enables you to do the obvious, as well as being able to train all skills to level 3, even when you shouldn't be able to, i.e. level 3 FD at level 38...

GoldStar - unsure how this works but obviously some sort of gold hack.

Is there any way to prevent these being used?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
think it was obvious TD coded in backdoors and that when ppl found out about the /TD hint screen thing

was obvious there was more

Upvote 0

mattyrad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2010
Yeah True and u aint allowed to even talk about cheats now... I play a private 2.3 server theres a few cheaters on there speed and attack wise! Any way to speed your self up without cheating? walkspeed ping etc? Fps help in LOM? Any tips hints be n1 sick being ruined by cheaters...

Upvote 0

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Yeah True and u aint allowed to even talk about cheats now... I play a private 2.3 server theres a few cheaters on there speed and attack wise! Any way to speed your self up without cheating? walkspeed ping etc? Fps help in LOM? Any tips hints be n1 sick being ruined by cheaters...

i been told a few helpful tips to aid ur gameplay whilst playing a private 2.3 server and this is to get sum sort of registry boosting program, its not cheating all it does is enables ur processor to work more to game then anything else.

1 i have known peeps to use is UniBlue Registry Repair -- download it give it a blast.

cannot get banned for using a legit program

Upvote 0

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Aswell as "GameBoosterV2" that just close's the prossesor's down that you have running in the background, and make's your computer run smoother ingame and normaly. but you have to pay for it. So it's not really a Hack/Expliot.

Upvote 0