2.6 Server Files {Release}

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
You set them up the same way as any mir server for online play.

Make sure you get your globel ip right and foward the needed ports to your router setup manager.

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Update NO.4

SKILLS

Fixed the Purification skill.
Fixed the Fireball skill.
Fixed the Rage skill for warrior / wizard / taoist.
Removed EliteFire for the new Skill ParaBall.
New Skill added ParaAmulet.
New Skill added MassThunder.

TEXT ERRORS

Fixed The text error on use skill books.
Fixed the text error on use items.
Also i fixed someother text problems here and there.

Download Here

lif

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
td is a ****ing dip****. just cus he dusnt like high rate hes not gnna releasle? i think td needs 2 pull his head out his arse

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
You cant get these files online btw, theres something stopin u connecting

so far i can get connected, but cant get past the selgate, its quite a big bug maybe should turn attention to this

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
td is a ****ing dip****. just cus he dusnt like high rate hes not gnna releasle? i think td needs 2 pull his head out his arse
shut up you fking **** , td work hard on that files to get them to the euro standards , and he have the right to release or no the source code , and if he dont want to realease , YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING TO SAY . if you wanna say something then first make what td did with that files , and then you have the right to say something , you idiot

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
To be fair the TD files started from DM2 which we all know.. they were open source, the way I see it is that he should have released the source. Specially now he's not even interested in mir.

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
we could open a thread only for td.. so that we can stop flaming on here and being off topic half of the time..

as for the files, nice release.. also i tried myself to get the online but they dont seem to work properly.. not sure if they have to be setted in a different way or not.. lifco have you tried yourself?

nice work anyway lifco.. hope someone will start collaborating with you so that the files will get worked quickier..

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
You cant get these files online btw, theres something stopin u connecting

so far i can get connected, but cant get past the selgate, its quite a big bug maybe should turn attention to this

did you try and to use the selgate that TD released ?

As there the same backbone, so you could use any

lif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
na ill try later tho, but theres somethign wrong with the client i think, as preacher changed something in em, it was always connectin to 127.0.0.1

johnyl1

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 24, 2003
Portugal
i have set up a server with these files and im updatin them with all lifco releases, u can check the server here. . All fixes and patches are Credited to Lifcos for his great work.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
na ill try later tho, but theres somethign wrong with the client i think, as preacher changed something in em, it was always connectin to 127.0.0.1

You have the client still hard cored, you need to remove all that crap in the client, like i have done

@ johnyl1 thanks

lif

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008
You have the client still hard cored, you need to remove all that crap in the client, like i have done

@ johnyl1 thanks

lif
I have removed the hardcoded stuff, it will let you connect and login in it just won't connect to te selgate so I need to look into it further.

-p

grahamb

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 11, 2005
Chesterfield,Derbyshire
Mine used to show 127.0.0.1 when i connected for online play iv had a play with ip's and now im getin my global when i log on ill get my m8 to try and connect and let u all know if there workin online

@lif
rage seem to be ok but dont seem to last as long as old rage

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
@ grahamb

yer rage on level 3, when its fully leveled the amount of the dc/sc/mc you get is better a lot better (Higher) than a smaller amount for longer time, hope this makes sence.

@ p

Just try the TD selgate if your having problems, all i did was remove the hardcore stuff from the client, so it reads from the ini instead, so any ip is fine.

lif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ive managed to get it online now but only works with OS dedi for some reason, so im assumin must be my router settings

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
shut up you fking **** , td work hard on that files to get them to the euro standards , and he have the right to release or no the source code , and if he dont want to realease , YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING TO SAY . if you wanna say something then first make what td did with that files , and then you have the right to say something , you idiot

u cant even string a sentance together and ur calling me a idiot? get out TDs arse, hes not even interested in mir hes just being spitefull and not releasing, as if he released he would see his work make some realy good servers. but hes a tit, just like u

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
lifco, i'm using the latest release you made and i just realised that the tab key ingame displays still the name of the items.. even though now it also picks up from the floor.. is this what you wanted it to do?

btw is there a chance of reopening a bug issue on the bug site for a normal user?

don killuminati

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2004
Is there anyway I can make an account without going ingame? Im using the latest korean client and the account setup interface is bugged.