2.6 Server Files {Release}

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Hey, thanks for the location on the db.

by the way, don't GTs work?

also, can you turn the run-through off?
GTs do work, you have to wait 24 hours after you purchase the GT, like euro. And run through only works for GMs, on a normal char everything is fine.

SacredPhoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2008
Spain
Right when i try to restore database i get this error : The backup sets holds a backup of a database other than the existing mir2 database. can any1 help me out ?

Crash2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2005
GTs do work, you have to wait 24 hours after you purchase the GT, like euro. And run through only works for GMs, on a normal char everything is fine.

Thanks man, good stuff.

Dunno if you know how to prevent the "I feel dizzy...." in BDD Maze. I wanna set the door to the far left one like in real mir, but it bouces back and says "I feel dizzy". I don't wanna have to put the door points around the area rather than in the door itself.

Thanks again :D

Crash2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2005
Heh, kind of ****ed M2Server up, I went into the Merchants part, changed the name of GlobalShout to something else, then pressed clear thinking it'd get rid of that npc, now it M2Server won't boot. It comes up with an error about being Out of Memory. Also, at the top it says Initializing NPC22/232 - so I'm guessin' that's where it has problems. Any ideas?

Thanks

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Initializing NPC Is Loading Them Mate.

Unless It Crashes On 22 Then Obvisouly That's A Problem.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Lifco, please could you code into the mir2.exe so that it reads Objects14.wil and objects15.wil

shouldnt take long and will be a great help.

Crash2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2005
Thanks man, good stuff.

Dunno if you know how to prevent the "I feel dizzy...." in BDD Maze. I wanna set the door to the far left one like in real mir, but it bouces back and says "I feel dizzy". I don't wanna have to put the door points around the area rather than in the door itself.

Thanks again :D

Nobody know how to prevent this?

Thanks <3

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Crash maybe post in the mir2 help ?

X check your pms

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
IceStickle has been removed was silly and overpowerd

New Skill IceFreeze
246m1ch.jpg

lif

lordatrox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2008
ok something i havnt seen being asked... have the caps been removed or made greater? like stat caps, level, exp n wht ever else there is.

soz if its been answered. ive just not seen it :p

/Torni

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
The caps are greater, im not 100% sure but I think stats are now capped at 5k.

lordatrox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2008
Could some1 please send me the qfunction script used for gems/orbs. i have looked through this thread and unless i havnt noticed it, i cannot see it :(

so if some1 could post it or send me via PM would be much appreciated :)

thnx

/Torni xxx