20 x+ exp server??

Join Discord

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Any upcomming server or anyone gona make one just like the mir project 69 kinda server?

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Doubt anyone will make one =/

Although it would be populer and im sure alot would play most ei server owners just go for what they beleive will be long term.

Maybe when people realise high exp dosnt mean short term they might make an ei server like this :)

BaByDraGon_Ngo

Ye lolz just keep making upgrades like 45+ items, caves and things to do at higher levels it'll keep people on for months and months !

King

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
UK
BaByDraGon_Ngo said:
Ye lolz just keep making upgrades like 45+ items, caves and things to do at higher levels it'll keep people on for months and months !

Shut up :)

/King

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Yea Baby Dragon is right because im tired of leveling up to 40 on these servers for months and then they got nothing tod o and all the stupid running to leveling places...

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Closest i know is Dragon Net and look how good that is doing :P I thought by now ppl wud have picked on it aswell that high exp servers are gr8 and popular jus from looking at DNet heh. 20 exp wud be Gr8 I'd deffo play.

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.
Soul said:
Closest i know is Dragon Net and look how good that is doing :P I thought by now ppl wud have picked on it aswell that high exp servers are gr8 and popular jus from looking at DNet heh. 20 exp wud be Gr8 I'd deffo play.

Dragon Net is only about 7x EXP, server i play is 12x EXP

BaByDraGon_Ngo

Bee what server do you play?

P.S King go get a life !

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
That looks cool id try 12 exp too... but I really would like 20+

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
sorry if this seem like a flame but pple should respect the host of any server
what they set there current exp @ and u should all count yourselfs lucky thats us hosts , host server for u all to play on not to mension the amount cash we waste and time and effort in trying to keep pple happy i think from what iv read here as a host u all sound a bit ungr8 ful

King

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
UK
BaByDraGon_Ngo said:
Bee what server do you play?

P.S King go get a life !

I think you need to get a life you noob :)

/King

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
dreamcatcherei said:
sorry if this seem like a flame but pple should respect the host of any server
what they set there current exp @ and u should all count yourselfs lucky thats us hosts , host server for u all to play on not to mension the amount cash we waste and time and effort in trying to keep pple happy i think from what iv read here as a host u all sound a bit ungr8 ful

ungr8 ful?? Id pay them if i knew server was good and stayed up for ages. If I really wanted to I could go host a server but im too lazy for now.

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
At first I agreed that 10x Exp was Great - i could skip through the Lower Levels and get to like 40+ i a few days. Now the problem comes when you get to say 45+ and have the items - then what do you do?? It then becomes a "who is the highest level" game....

So the server Host adds more items - you become even harder, then you go complain on the forums of the host to add better places with better drop and the cycle continues....

What is the rush with getting to level 50?? your missing half the game and a LOT of people from DragonNet stopped playing when they hit 45+ sort of thing anyhow cos they got bored.

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
he plays TDR
Forums: thedyingrace.proboards21.com
HomePage: www.sot.o-f.com
--------------------
i play 2 exp is great 4k for cave bat lol
some bad things not static ip and a bit of lag check forums good server nive people

RedTear

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
DragonNet Start lvl mobs hen cow, pig, normal exp, but when you are very highlvl some mobs are more than 20* exp. :P