[King] 20130713-46 magic engine service

Join Discord

wilko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 17, 2004
What do you mean square away? I'll be uploading my databases when finished translating if you mean squared away as in not helping / sharing.

As for the server name

Your best bet is to speak to him via PM, tell him what name you want and he will provide the files needed and a list of files you must change.

Fixed - Must untick a box in EI Console as shown in SS
I believe there is no way to change the new pet name in the Envir
(done a text doc search and nothing related found).
Something was picked up in Kingmir3.dll so maybe it must be changed through the .dll

View attachment 14024
Thanks to ChinaBoy for showing the location of allowing new explosion pet

how do I access that console to enable pet explosion etc?
Thanks

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
1. Now got lesbian,gay,straight marriage system working as well as translated. Any gender in a straight marriage can start the wedding.

2. Can make an unlimited amount of horses, probably some limit to the horse skins though. Not sure as we've not had any data on this at the moment. I know other things like armours,weapons and mons are unlimited.

3. Horse stats are customisable via MON DB as shown, the 100,100,0,100,100 are the stat changes, easily enough to work out if you search for the Stdmode 150 (all the horses). Copy the file, rename and edit stats were applicable. I think the 250 is the bagweight. Not sure if it goes above 250 but not seen it go above anywhere.
Code:
    504    圣白虎    150    19    115    120    0    0    0    0    0    0    4000    0    0    0    250    0    0    0    0    0    0    0    100    100    0    100    100    7    4    500    0    1    2000    0    0    0    巅峰科技    0    0    0    2    2    0    0            0    0

4.Does anyone know yet what the countdownlevel is?

I've deleted all the junk and translated anything useful in the Envir. I have kept some files back with useful commands but did not bother to translate because I disliked the system. Last thing to do is the mapinfo.txt. I'll start working on basic NPC's by copying the default ones from the current Kings files we have.

Still didn't manage to get the backup feature of the DB, anyone have any suggestions?

Last note, client needs translating still. Anyone with knowledge on hex editing (i think its hex editing) the (.dll or k3mir.exe) i can't remember which but that is the next task if somebody doesn't start it before me.
---------- Post Merged on 13-11-2013 at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 12-11-2013 at 05:56 PM ----------

These files support (most) of the new korean maps and mainly JOB maps (e.g. mir 2 maps). It also supports a fair bit of the mir 3 maps but there are odd bits that are broken with wrong tiles, buildings missing etc. Fixing this up might make them usable. Replacing the tiles for mir 3 tiles is most likely less time consuming. (Maybe replace them with korean mir3 .wtl tiles) - i don't know if the .wtl tiles will work because they are all .wix but the files are suppose to support .wtl

is it possible to re upload the entire server files with the exact same setup you have?

---------- Post Merged at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:57 PM ----------

http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/89329042/file.html I replaced these for sure. but might of been a few others

doesn't work for me

ty for uploading

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
how do I access that console to enable pet explosion etc?
Thanks
attachment.php

The bottom left screen is the EI console. In the white text box on the right type: 12347777 and then push one of the button (I think its the right one but can't remember), the dialogue box should open which has all of the setting (including the one to allow blowup pet).

is it possible to re upload the entire server files with the exact same setup you have?
Can do, will need to .rar it up and upload it first though. It should be on within the hour.
P.S. My Envir is a little all over the place at the moment. I have some maps without door co-ords. Minimaps aren't done. "Most" npc's have been removed (or translated) whilst i'm in the middle of transferring some of the old kings NPC (like shops) into these files.

You can overwrite my Envir with the original or just continue from where I am. I'm currently screwing up / creating my database at the moment.

---------- Post Merged at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:03 PM ----------

me and chinaboy were trying to set it to external without hamachi and that stuff.. my router supports loopback, can log in, create character, but when clicks on Start it popups error with server disconnected (chinese error) chinaboy was looking on all ips, every way to fix it, but no result.. maybe this files are capped to external?? if it works on hamachi is cos hamachi is lan network, not external to mir3.. :/ any thing ?
Im sure derrick (twisterdmk) had got external IPs working. May just be your pc setup or something. When I get around to it i'll try setup my pc but cba with all the hassle at the moment + I don't really know how to do port forward.

Last edited:

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
someone can tell me why i cant learn magics ?? tryed @addmagic and @trainmagic spellname
translated the spell fireball and healing. cant lern chinese spell (right job) oder thehealing spell Oo
the spell descryption if you press E is chinese, wasnt it a file anywhere ?? cant find file or any topic in forum :(

if your database is till in chinese, add this to npc
;;EI3G-网游先锋传奇3商业版本-2010钻石版
[@main]
#IF
ISADMIN
#SAY
<[Test]/@test1>\
#ELSESAY
Sorry you are not a GM.\

[@test1]
#SAY
<TestSkills/@getskills1>\

[@getskills1]
#ACT
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 基本剑术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 火球术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 治愈术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 基本剑术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 大火球 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 攻杀剑术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 抗拒火环 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 地狱火 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 雷电术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 刺杀剑术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 灵魂火符 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 幽灵盾 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 神圣战甲术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 困魔咒 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 隐身术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 瞬息移动 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 火墙 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 爆裂火焰 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 半月弯刀 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 烈火剑法 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 野蛮冲撞 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 心灵启示 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 召唤神兽 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 魔法盾 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 圣言术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 空拳刀法 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 冰沙掌 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 风掌 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 风震天 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 击风 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 强魔震法 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 猛虎强势 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 铁布杉 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 异形换位 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 召唤灵兽 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 斗转星移 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 狂暴冲撞 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 魄冰刺 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 凝血离魂 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 妙影无踪 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 阴阳法环 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 移花接玉 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 横扫千军 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 移花接木 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 分身术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 养生术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 泰山压顶 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 快刀斩麻 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 天打雷劈 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 闪电雷鸣 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 施毒大法 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 吸星大法 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 迷魂大法 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 透心链 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 旋风斩 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 君临步 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 魔光盾 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 神灵守护 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 隐魂术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 月明波 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 魔爆术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 屠龙斩 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 爆裂炎魔 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 精神力战法 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 施毒术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 疾光电影 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 召唤骷髅 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 集体隐身术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 诱惑之光 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 地狱雷光 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 群体治愈术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 冰咆哮 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 莲月剑法 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 翔空剑法 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 月魂断玉 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 月魂灵波 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 冰月神掌 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 冰月震天 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 霹雳掌 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 龙卷风 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 回生术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 十方斩 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 破血狂杀 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 乾坤大挪移 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 怒神霹雳 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 焰天火雨 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 旋风墙 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 云寂术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 灭魂火符 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 金刚之躯 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 运气术 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 混元掌 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 焚魂魔功 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 地狱魔焰 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 召唤圣兽 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 集瞬闪移 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 守护冰盾 3
ACTCMD ADDMAGIC 流星火焰 3
break

;;EI3G-网游先锋传奇3商业版本-2010钻石版

make sure your stress.txt in setup has correct command under Admin Commands to learn magic, change to
English

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDayIDie

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I'm assuming you've got all this from old kings like me? Make sure you put your scripts/doc details in code syntax so it doesn't do the smiley faces (for those who want/need it) Thanks +rep :)
Code:
 [COLOR=#666666]STR_ADMINCMD_STARTFIGHT:S[/COLOR][COLOR=#666666]TARTFIGHT[/COLOR]

P.S. To clarify, you did get your server working properly on external ips?

Im sure derrick (twisterdmk) had got external IPs working. May just be your pc setup or something. When I get around to it i'll try setup my pc but cba with all the hassle at the moment + I don't really know how to do port forward.

Here is my AQMUD3 at it's current state. The files are not completed at all to my basic standards so don't assume you can download these files to start a server. Purely just for development purpose at the moment.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/pNVmddDZ/AQMUD3.html?
SS of SQL Setup
None of the names/ip's need changing for LAN setup.

Last edited:
Reactions: wilko

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
on some files in AQmud3 folder the server name is different than on sql setup

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
It's suppose to be like that, don't change the names from what my one's are. It works fine.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
ty

didn't think of that
It working now with my AQMud3?

Currently working on client translation so I can work on kits & kit stats. I've only just started and have a far bit to go but here's a preview:

I will upload the translated launcher once finished if someone else doesn't beat me to it ^.^
View attachment 14057

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
i got it online local IP 127.0.0.1 but with 0 stats

i changed the sql server name to the default launcher server name because on the sql its not the same server name than on setup or dbserver

---------- Post Merged at 03:02 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:00 AM ----------

i'll wait for you to finish what you started since you spent a lot of time on it already

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Got this working as far as I can see except I'm unable to externally connect to this.

I have a confirmation of server online shows 16ms ping with a green light but won;t let me create a user/enter the game.

Has anyone actually got this fully working outside of a LAN yet?

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Got this working as far as I can see except I'm unable to externally connect to this.

I have a confirmation of server online shows 16ms ping with a green light but won;t let me create a user/enter the game.

tried everything yesterday with chinaboy,, but no results, after making character, when click start it popups error saying error server disconnected.. rechecked x100 all ips and nothing... maybe are outside capped ;)

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
No ones been able to get this to connect externally?

i tried with my external ip, nothing, no-ip(same but trying hostname instead ip) same...for other people external as me they can not enter.. can create character, but when they click Start on client it shows error, i got second pc as host, i put 192.168.1.88 to connect and it works, i put my external and it works... i got tplink wd8970 so enough with loopback for any problems... if u want to have a look Azura on these files i can give u tv to see them.. :)

edit: got all ports forward from 5000 to 8000 , dmz to host pc and www.canyouseeme.org it shows service is running on mir ports so..

thx

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
i got really close with external IP, i think after rungate1 it gets stuck and disconnects

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Hmm I'll have a look soon. I'll make a copy on my lan files and then try to setup the external ips. Anyone have a list of all of ports I need to forward?
Not 100% sure how to do it but i'll work it out eventually. Thanks.

ervinzed

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 26, 2013

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA

Yes