[300] 3.55.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Re: Upcoming [300] 3.55.

like i said in previous post TWO PEOPLE use this account im the DEV "munch" and the only person posible to work on my server and i been at it for 4 dayz running + working so gimmi brake spider ive added u all to my msn for though who have added me now

and just mesg me and il sort u an account n files out

il sort sum screenshots out for thoughs who r intrested into see wotz done
Is server up for testing now or you mean when it is up for for testing bro?

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006

lol geo leaving mythical ? wasnt it a amazing server with a future?... lawl

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK

lol geo leaving mythical ? wasnt it a amazing server with a future?... lawl
Aww you gotta flame every post now.

What i do with my time is my business but any people i know who make servers has my support :D And yeah i think myth is a really good server but i will try others, its part of being in the Mir coomunity to me.

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006

well said for once n no i dont have flame every post aleast not @ ppl dont that deserve it

as for this server after a tour around the server i'd say this server is one to watch out...items are ok but bosses n mobs are amazingly thought out

like 4 zt's 3 fakes 1 real bosses with multiple atk spells tads (recall) ee (push)

so yea its good from my perspectives prob will be up next tuesday so hope but itll be worth the wait from my view ...

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK

well said for once n no i dont have flame every post aleast not @ ppl dont that deserve it

as for this server after a tour around the server i'd say this server is one to watch out...items are ok but bosses n mobs are amazingly thought out

like 4 zt's 3 fakes 1 real bosses with multiple atk spells tads (recall) ee (push)

so yea its good from my perspectives prob will be up next tuesday so hope but itll be worth the wait from my view ...
Ouch that sounds hard but nice original idea

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007

Aww you gotta flame every post now.

What i do with my time is my business but any people i know who make servers has my support :D And yeah i think myth is a really good server but i will try others, its part of being in the Mir coomunity to me.

Thats why you tried to get several shut down? lal

looks like this maybe the server to do our challenge.

khnum

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2006

im GLad to see your all kean to get on its up for test almost 24/7

going to work now so not like u can not u just neeed to ask like apples or few others on here to send u file
or ask myself and i will sort you out

ive got Test accounts made

test1 pass1
test2 pass2
goes on

got work today but il be doing my 2nd cave drop files tonight and few more AIs for mobs im offf sunday monday tuesday so i will work to get up and ready for tuesday hoping. i want it online just as much as you lot Thanks for waiting to play 300

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK

Thats why you tried to get several shut down? lal

looks like this maybe the server to do our challenge.
Awww stop crying hun i told you it wasn't me, i wish i did have them skills but unfortunately its not, its someone i know who has a habit of dropping key log trojans to people. And hes a regular on LomCN so if he choses to tell u thats his perogative but for the moment can u grab a tissue and stop boohooing at me please hun, cheers

khnum

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2006

Can you please stop flaming our thread.

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007

Awww stop crying hun i told you it wasn't me, i wish i did have them skills but unfortunately its not, its someone i know who has a habit of dropping key log trojans to people. And hes a regular on LomCN so if he choses to tell u thats his perogative but for the moment can u grab a tissue and stop boohooing at me please hun, cheers

I know exactly who it was, but the identity is none of your business so please before trying to make me look bad have something thats worth saying? kkthnxbbye

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK

I know exactly who it was, but the identity is none of your business so please before trying to make me look bad have something thats worth saying? kkthnxbbye
lol ok so lets get this right? u know that it wasnt me who done it yet u keep accusing, well done hun

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004

If you wanna argue do it via PM's? Know one wants to see you two arguing. Do you have a new estimated date for release now khnum?

Status
Not open for further replies.