3g Client (old interface - new Features)

smoochy boys on tour

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Is suitable to 3G the customer end Mir3 issue! Asks everybody to support! Mir3-Visuo repairs the edition correction

Let us diligently, together consummate presently the GT server end together, lets it catch up with official 3G, even is more amusing than 3G!

◆Downloading address:
http://visuo.512j.com/Mir3GP.rar
http://visuo.512j.com/Mir3G.rar
Old contact surface patch downloading address:
http://visuo.512j.com/3G_OLD.rar
* Explained that, ------------------------------------------------------------ ◆ this Mir3G.exe changes from official 3G male measured the customer end 遗憾.的.是 only can use the old contact surface Revises as follows:

1. Own equip the attribute normal demonstration
2. The others equip the normal demonstration
3. The black magic use is normal
4. The character name demonstration is normal
5. The character name display system rerewrites (ha-ha is not I!)
6. Exempts the approach

In addition, abolished the automatic renewal, may double open
Reveals in the blood research...

Later will be able to join coordinate instead hanging machine rungate the code
* Application method: (Mainly is clothes, weapon shines question) the note: 1.4/1.45/3G cmlist is suitable!

1. You may use the original 1.45 customers end, does not need any patch, the shade demon then to shine, does not have bug. If saw the shade demon double edge, please covers 3G customer end WM-Weapon5.wil M-Weapon5.wil by and its corresponding wix to 1.45 data under!

If has the new clothes, as well as clothes shine, please but related wil covers the 3G customer by and its wix under data This, please voluntarily studies (myself lazier ^_^!)

2. You may directly use the 3G customer end, the premise are the old contact surface customer end!

Postscript: The customer end not useful strong shell encryption, only used ordinary aspack to compress Must study the friend which revises voluntarily to peel off the shell! Moreover: Please have the ability the friend also pays diligently, together revises the official new contact surface the customer end! Thanks!

This customer end discovery has not been possible to hang with outside But in the customer end hangs has been quite good Please have the ability the friend voluntarily revises Makes the necessary server end to force out all outside hangs also the legendary 31 sacred pure places!

Question solution: (Premise is Mir3G.exe which lion king takes off)

1. Black magic points
Revises two

Search:33D28A50058B4C90218B10
Replace:33D28A50058B4C901F8B10

Search:25FF0000008B5481218B01
Replace:25FF0000008B54811F8B01
--------------------------------------------------------------
2. Procedure automatic renewal
Search:803D49284C00019090B8B85F9100
Replace:803D49284C00017547B8B85F9100

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Its a two part process for the Armours - you need the M-Hum/WM-Hum from euromir for the look on screen as it were (running about etc)...

Then for the looks in bag and so forth - you need to vopy across:

Inventory - Your bag Image
Equip - Your paper doll image
Store - Shops image
Ground - on the ground look

Lastly add the new armour to your database - not got the numbers off hand but im sure somebody will post or use a wil editor to look through..

Upvote 0

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Nightwolf told me them and i didnt add since i lost the file i saved to but now he wont tell me again so ill find it out soon i alwasy want to add that new sword with the 2 spikes at the end

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I posted in download section a updated (but chinese) DAT files - this has all the numbers you need in there - does not take much work to look at that and extract what you need ..........

Use a wil editor and look for the numbers, its what i did myself tbh...

Upvote 0

GeneralCarnage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 1, 2003
Eastyorkshire uk
Nightwolf said:
well m8 just ppl are sooo lazy to do that :([/QU

have u ever thought that ppl who havent dont much of this sort of thing dont no all the answers like u do
and more than likely u was a noob at this once asking stuped or silly qusetions
iv run a mir 2 server for quite a time but i find this mir3 stuff alot harder to figger out so maybe threads saying ppl are just lazy arnt alway true!!!!

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Well then i will post this information for people coming across from mir2 to mir3, asrmed with this and a wil viewer you should be able to work most things out...

HUM files - these go up in 3000 blocks - each 3000 block is one complete char, starting at naked and working through each of the armours.

Weapons - again these go up in blocks of 3000 as above.

MOBS -every 1000 block is a mob, to work out appr use this sum:
Mon file - 1 + place in wil file - 000 at end
Mon20 - 1 = 19 - place in files 5000 = 195

Items - as are in the file - i think its minus -1 if using kaori program (not sure if -1 or + 1 but def not the number as shown in program)...

Proguse holds the Glow for the armours - no idea how they work this out, but i know you need a newer client before green works etc..

Upvote 0