3G Map Info and Excel Spreadsheet

smoochy boys on tour

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
I thought I would present to you my translated Mapinfo, taken from latest 3G and Transtaled. I also exported the SQL KingforEiDatabase into excel and is usefull for doing the Magic and mobs. Ive not done the stdItems yet (later like) - and the mobs left the chinese name + english name taken direct from Euromir3. Not sure if names fit and had to slightly rename some as they were too long - but im sure it will speed up your work on getting latest 3G to egnlish like.

NotMeAgainAgain

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2004
Demonic said:
I thought I would present to you my translated Mapinfo, taken from latest 3G and Transtaled. I also exported the SQL KingforEiDatabase into excel and is usefull for doing the Magic and mobs. Ive not done the stdItems yet (later like) - and the mobs left the chinese name + english name taken direct from Euromir3. Not sure if names fit and had to slightly rename some as they were too long - but im sure it will speed up your work on getting latest 3G to egnlish like.

Heres a merchant file and the associated AFR/Rename scripts

Attachments

• MerchantStuff.rar
    6.9 KB · Views: 46

stardust

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2004
wow ur workin 100% aye!? damn nice work m8=/ u think u can translate whole 3G by ya self?:P hehe hope u can ^^ would be nice hehe