3G Server - Envir and Database

smoochy boys on tour

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
As it is not required to share the entire 3G Server (get it from other sources) - I have Rar'd up my working copy of Envir and Two database - namely:

KingForEiServer and HeroCommon1

This is for the 2.54/2.60 3G server - or indeed any server to make it into 3G. I have not included the maps, server code or most of the database's..

3G Server Envir Only

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
nice one I will add it to mine :) ty Dem

m8 these are gr8 files :D

was just searching the drop files and theres no dragonslayer ect?

also get these errors
20:21:21:Scrip Error "D1702_011 [923] 1 [MonDie] BlackCaptain * [feifan\CAPDUTY\Cap2] [@main]" 43 in c:\Mud3\Envir\MapQuest.txt
20:21:21:Scrip Error "D15063 [0] 0 [Enter] * * [feifan\CAPDUTY\Cap5] [@main]" 72 in c:\Mud3\Envir\MapQuest.txt
20:21:21:Scrip Error "D15063 [955] 1 [MonDie] JinchonCaptain1 * [feifan\CAPDUTY\Cap52] [@main]" 74 in c:\Mud3\Envir\MapQuest.txt

Last edited:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Ref thr errors, yer i never got around to sorting them - basically its a quest.

The drop files were pure 100% translation from the chinese - easy enough to add your own stuff though.

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
yes thats true.
Don't suppose you know how to transferre the monster and stditems DB in KingForEiserverBaseData to dat for older eiserver.exe's?

i extracted to a txt file now i just need em change to a .dat

added attachment

Last edited:

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Well there is only a tool to transfer fro .dat to sql - not seen one going the other way around as most people will be Upgrading to 3G server rather than downgrading to Job for example.

You can of course print out / cross reference the database and re-type in .dat, sounds a long task but think how long it took me to go through all the databases to match Euromir3 (which I did), translte to english and also cross reference the drops files etc...

To put the latest 3G server on (2.54/2.60 - same thing). Grab a OS from here : http://bbs.zol.com.cn/new/static_book2/35/189/35_301189.shtml

The go find Virtual PC / VmWare (BitTorrent) and install a real chinese OS inside there. you can then run the reg program and get your own code for the server - only requires registering once and jobs done..

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
i rather give up then lol.
I alreasy tried some of the proggys i/others have got from china and i dont wanna feck up my pc again. had to format last time and lost lots of files , so i rather not bother.
Thnx ever so much for the help and explaining but its all to scarey to me >.<

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Ok then plan B - the npcs + mob spawns + map info etc should be enough to get your 3g-er-sized maybe??

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
yea some of the npc's are well needed :D
now all the doors ect are working with some sql adjustments
the wars are fully working including the take the relic bit ect.
Getting there slowly :)

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
tasha your txt can be converted to dat... but you will need to make sure the columns are right.

goto http://www.kaorimir.com/KaoriCrypt/

try decode a dat file to a txt file first... figure out the order and format. then import your txt and encode it to a dat there.

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
i saw and tried it one time but it came out blank.
mabey cas like u said "make sure the columns are right"
they were not so i got loads of work to do ><

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
yeah yours is not right... well the first column is wrong cuz it's blank... load it up in excel and play around with the columns.

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
lol yea forgot about exel :P
almost started doing it all again(rewriting it) doh >.< ty :D

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Just commenting on something I've noticed - myself when i feel the need to do something with Mir3, I have no issues in retyping Months worth of data if the end goal is a server that is right, such as replicating Euromir3 for example. Most other people though take one look at the task in hand (using the SQL Database as a guide for JOB .DB Files) and think "god, thats way too much work" and instead spend weeks converting it by loads of oth means, when in reality, had they typed it out by hand, it would have been done by now.

Maybe people preffer to spend ages looking for a shortcut rather then get down to the grind and do the work required? Why not do what I do, spend XX on the job, when you get bored, go do something else. Over time it all eventually gets done anyhow.

To give a example of How I Converted the chinese Database into a Euromir3 look-a-like, it was a simple case of comparing the Looks and stats and renaming it - not saying I was 100% correct but pretty close anyhow.

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
arggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I keep getting the collums fecked up :(

It goes ok for the first few colums then It does my head in and I loose track of where I am and feck it up :(

Any help with doing this would be great as looks like my brain is not good for this and I want to make em right and not keep fecking em up.

Yes I do intend to release a Full MIR3G installer when it's done and by the looks of it (cas of Demonic's Envir) We only waiting for these databases to be done.If we have a expert here that can do it quickly and right Pleeeease help.

I post attachments in case we do have a expert that can do it right and faster than me >.<

From.rar = what needs changing to the format(collums) in to.rar

lol I find that hard to explain today

Last edited: