3G Server

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
I Have Worked Out I cuold Use The Old DBs but in these new ones i would like the newer items and as i posted i want the names to be different in my server and yes the the SQL is exactly the same aswell i have removed the back doors on my king.exe and i have no problems with client i get in just fine

TritoN

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 21, 2003
u gonna hand me a copy of your current server.exe for testing Xander?

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
Tasha said:
i run my server with no errors including using the KingforEIServer.exe

the errors are caused by not having the right language setup within windows.
and i got the KingforEIServer.exe to run by overwriting my old serverfiles with the newones then all worked a treat.

Only 1 problem i have found and thats when i kill cows pigs ect it drops lots of small hp pots instead of gold and fills my bag up totally and all the floor and laggs out totally.
and where do i get that

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Tasha said:
i run my server with no errors including using the KingforEIServer.exe

the errors are caused by not having the right language setup within windows.
and i got the KingforEIServer.exe to run by overwriting my old serverfiles with the newones then all worked a treat.

Only 1 problem i have found and thats when i kill cows pigs ect it drops lots of small hp pots instead of gold and fills my bag up totally and all the floor and laggs out totally.

To all really...from a standpoint of the files I have around me, the JOB server is 100% english, all the quests work + events + mobs and so forth. I do not really wish to start again from scratch transalting files when I have right here 100% working mir3 server. So you have 7 extra magics but also you have a task on your hand to translate the files along with the fact it has hardly any quests in there, if you wish to go backwards - then fine, this was the case with 2.9, a server with no quests.

VisStudio Dude (Chinese) is still working on the files and I preffer his work over them set of files any day, but as they say- each to there own..

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
ty nightwolf Merry Xmas

and anyone else get this problem and know a fix?

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
i had it once i just restarted the server n it was fine dont see hwo tho since there are no drops yet lol

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
Got King of ei server working you have to delete king of ei .dll

Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
mine works with the .dll ill release the basic set of files i have once they are translated since they run better than the ones on here

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
ye i noticed they start Very fast compaired to other files.Very cool

Zeph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
Hello peeps not been around for a while and would like to have a peek at some of the new stuff could some kind soul post a link for 3g files or link to chinese forums (all the chinese forums I used to vist appear to be dead now) either here or by pm would be great.

Zeph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2003
Thanks for the link and the PM's people, no doubt I will be bugging you all with questions soon :P

DivX:)

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 13, 2003
Scotland
Can someone tell me what client setup we need for the king server? I have the latest euro mir patched and sort of get in the game, but using the Mir3.exe that came with the server files gives me the error that it is the wrong version.

p.s. if your having problems running the new server (fresh install) try make a folder in the mud3 called "Log" and one called "LogB" inside the LogB make a folder called "0" (the number 0)