4th Class...Piccys

Join Discord

Hello

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
LA, California
it won't have too many buffs, as tao has them
it probs will have alot of hp coz on job most ppl tend to be wiz/tao tbh there's a lack of warrs
it will most probably not have any of the spells which make classes unique: hide, summons, eshock, dessurge, bstorm, heal

it'll probs have a few buffs, magical ranged attack spells (probs both m-soul and m-nature; 1 or 2 mass ones) and probs melee attacks too (again 1 or 2 mass ones)

that's my oppinion.. u know wot they say... "good things come to those who wait"
:)

zeddicus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
i say its a samurai because by the looks of it, the samurai has on plate armour and helm, with sword on back, most likely a katana. maybe its a shaolin monk to fight the taoist :P

Hello

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
LA, California
lol u have alot of swords to choose from on mir anyways. thing is it HAS to include items that are suitable for other classes or else WEMADE/QGO will have to install a huge update. and peeps wont like having to hunt for items and learning new item names... so ranger is out of the question ^^

i go for war with a few ranged attacks, more mp, less hp, with base amc
OR
tao with equal amount of hp/mp @ lvl 30+ (instead of more mp than hp @ lvl 24+ on all types of mir) and more melee attacks? it wud defo be summat that wont make all the persons that play *insert class*'s to quit. (ie wont be a warr with heal, coz all warrs wud quit tbh, nor a tao with fs coz same'd happen, nor a wiz with 2k hp @ lvl 20 - a bit exagerated :P)

Last edited:

Xentha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2004
Gez, WizWar = Tao, the ninga = wizwar and tao, or its a archer.

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
I reckon it's a ninja. Maybe it's an element powered class where it has only a few spells but they're all enhanced by elements greatly, it's items naturally have elements on.

/Sam

Shado

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 1, 2004
log on mir3 press create character n press the ?
its a ninja btw thats what it is and yeh just in shade atm

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
On Mir 2 A 4rth class was suposed to come out in late 2002... But it was never like offically promised or talked about and announced like this one and there are spell images in the data files if you look.

Sexah

LOMCN Member
Apr 23, 2003
England
LordLucas said:
On Mir 2 A 4rth class was suposed to come out in late 2002... But it was never like offically promised or talked about and announced like this one and there are spell images in the data files if you look.

Defies the point of mir2 the three heroes dont you think...stop ball****ing.

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Im not ****ing ****ing you idiot go look some **** up it was said that there would be a 4rth class, It could change with the 4rth class patch to something else other than the three heros like mir 3 changes all the time prelude to war , judgment of blood, etc. It never acctually said that the 3 heros ment the 3 classes it probobly does but that never ment that.

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
3 heros = mir2
Prelude to war = euro

they can do WHAT they want lol if they wanna add 4th class so be it its up 2 them lol:htard::h8spammer:h8spammer:h8spammer:h8spammer:h8spammer:h8spammer

Raven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 27, 2003
Uk
i think Zedd is on the right track, i think its a Samurai too, the armour, they used bows and arrows, they used magic ( well arts of Ichi ) lol could b a type of magic maybe?. and could still use the weapons they got in Mir already, but they would add alot of stuff anyways into a update considering its a 4th class an all that.

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Sounds just as ****ty as the "three heros". Samurai is too much like a warrior. They don't got a rogue class witch I would guess is a samurai...

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
MiloFoxburr said:
Anyone remember when Evil's Illusion was gonna be a patch for Mir2 lol

Xmas 2002 (or 01 i cant rem exactly), also that was the patch that contained this 4th char.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
I thought they were upgrading mir 2 to evil illusion when they got to 1.8 lol.