5 yr anniversary

Join Discord

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Edit mine as well so i can gets me a green name or summik XxX

I got a colour name on my second account till LeoCrasher banned me for sharing it with fubu =/ http://lomcn.co.uk/forum/member.php?u=5408 !! Use to be decent though and have like a glow coming of the name :x.

Think i been here for 4n half years in total since making my first account, yet never went to GoT much till i stopped playing mir..

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Well I joined the same time as you so rock on.

Still remember the first time we managed to blag the files after playing GG mania servers for a few weeks, going round your house because you were the only one who could get db manager working and ****ing giggling like a bunch of nerds when we got the server up and running.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Well I joined the same time as you so rock on.

Still remember the first time we managed to blag the files after playing GG mania servers for a few weeks, going round your house because you were the only one who could get db manager working and ****ing giggling like a bunch of nerds when we got the server up and running.

those were the days :D

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
hahahahahahahaha. i thought u were joking when u said that :P

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
Just realised I've been a member of these forums for 5years now (1 quarter of my entire life). Over those 5 years I've had highs and lows, run my own servers, worked with development teams, and met some really decent, and not so decent people.

My first ever forum account ever was setup here on lomcn, and within 2 weeks I was a supermoderator, and then eventually co-administrator and administrator of the boards. Over time I've worked with some really decent people and some of the names that stand out to me are the likes of

Sir Auron
Miles
Leo Crasher
Milo
Skyline
Python5
Beachy
YouKnowWho
Blaminator
EvilEvil
and more

And plenty more. Anyway, heres to 5 years of LOMCN (from my point of view), the people that make this place, and the still very active community and surviving forum.

Ye gods, man. You're making me feel old. Can't believe it's been 5 years.

Quite a few good names on that list. We did have some fun, didn't we?

Anyway, I'll go back to being a hermit now. Just popping in to chime in some thoughts, warnings & tell some home truths ;)

-Auron

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Ye gods, man. You're making me feel old. Can't believe it's been 5 years.

Quite a few good names on that list. We did have some fun, didn't we?

Anyway, I'll go back to being a hermit now. Just popping in to chime in some thoughts, warnings & tell some home truths ;)

-Auron

Shocked me aswell when I realised just how long I've been on this site, and most importantly, still here. The old days were great, and I do miss our old MSN convo's.

You really need to stay in touch Tom, haven't heard from you in months :)

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Wow, not sure on my join date to hand & cba looking it up, and I shared an account before I made one, jeesh it's been ages. Still remember when I first joined... Holy crap ^^.

Nice one on pointing it out ! :ppunk:

Edit - Oh yeah I joined on my birthday 4 years ago, lols.