A lak of good Med-High Rate Server's

Legend Of Mir 2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2009
Be a good time for someone to bring out a good server,

Only server that's up is 4h & well we have all tryed it & some still play & some dont.

MirRevange & P69 the other 2 big one's are down atm to there are a lot of players w8ing for a new server.

The community need's a decent set of files this would get more server's up!

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
2.3 files are still the best out there, even with coded files inc source if u wanna do updates coding wise ull need a coder

Legend Of Mir 2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2009
I'v got a server rdy to go but i have them all set up on lemon 2.6.

I really dont wonna go back to 2.3 lol i'v removed most of the bugs i could & have removed Assassin's from the files because the skill are all messed up.

The files are more like 2.5 lol No Sin's but have moved a few sin spell's to other class's

Legend Of Mir 2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2009
Going to try get it up for beta next weekend take it down sunday fix any bugs found & then get some cash to pay for a dedi.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
why next weekend? do a beta tomorrow fix up the post for tonight and we'll beta test it for u lol

Legend Of Mir 2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2009
why next weekend? do a beta tomorrow fix up the post for tonight and we'll beta test it for u lol

Off to work at 5(GMT) & havent got ma router set up on this pc :glare: sry :P

+ need to chat with ~HeavenSent~ they are her files to.

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Have to agree with that, there are so many people waiting for a server. just whack it up and we'll test it while you iron out the creases.

Williams

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
to many rushed servers, no 1 wants to take there time with one.