A question for all of us

Join Discord

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Hey guys im thinking in something so that's why i ask you that:

If there would be a web page with Very useful programs/tips would you acces it?

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Sorry to burst your bubble , but u can nearly get any program you want (SOMETIME PORTABLE VERSIONS) of torrent sites , you the just type "Program name + tutorial" and ur set.

Not to mention the heat you'd get for releasing these ?

Really depends what programs / tips ur providing (if they're ur own then its ok)

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
might be wrong, but im pretty sure he wants to simply rip the idea behind ixtrix,net , a site that gives simply the needed programs to start downloading anything else via torrent , with links to the various usefull faqs and sites / programs that deal with the type of files would encounter or issues like ports and if sites are down
but i dont do copy and paste stuff

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
might be wrong, but im pretty sure he wants to simply rip the idea behind ixtrix,net , a site that gives simply the needed programs to start downloading anything else via torrent , with links to the various usefull faqs and sites / programs that deal with the type of files would encounter or issues like ports and if sites are down

How many unique daily visitors do you have?

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011

you just say all those things for promote ur server web.. xD

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
says u with thread specifically for that purpose, dont try and avoid my point

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
How many unique daily visitors do you have?

honestly i have no idea or care , i use it myself a lot due to doing full fresh install on pcs of my own or fixing other, everything that needed that is free is on the site , and it serves as a feeder site for getting into torrenting where (obviously) u can get anything
i have no interest in promoting it , there will never be an ad on my site, the links are the cleanest possible and maintained
site doesnt have gfx or anything, is intended for low bandwidth in mind

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
tkila, i would never use anything that you make. ANYTHING.