smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
its fair play if lapta can sell items for that much. but i honestly dont believe a word of it. no one is stupid enough to pay that much, or even donate to a PRIVATE server. if you are, you seriously need to be shot.

SERIOUSLY!

WasteMan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Shady - Wond - Please Sort out your Avatars :( you both have yellow names and the same avatar

/Jenix

Jesus, aye, one copied the other :P Confusing and i thought shady double posted, but i hardly gave a **** but its still confusing so aye, anyways people are idiots for donating £1k for pixels on a private server. Max i would spend is £100, and i could afford to spend so much more, but its just stupid when you can go out and have a good time rofl. Then again, its peoples money, they can do what they want, imo its stupid. But it does support m/r.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you're saying its stupid, yet you'd give £100 to a private server. i think you need to goto the stupid catagory.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
Jesus, aye, one copied the other :P Confusing and i thought shady double posted, but i hardly gave a **** but its still confusing so aye, anyways people are idiots for donating £1k for pixels on a private server. Max i would spend is £100, and i could afford to spend so much more, but its just stupid when you can go out and have a good time rofl. Then again, its peoples money, they can do what they want, imo its stupid. But it does support m/r.

rofl, at least with euro mir you know the service is going to be stable :)o ) and your investment wont be gone in 4 weeks. Though private servers cannot guarantee a stable service, therefore you could potentially loose £100. What a nob.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
rofl, at least with euro mir you know the service is going to be stable

With Euro the service isn't stable, and the items are most likely dupes. Honestly if someone handed me 200 quid to put into an online game, it certainly wouldn't be Euro.

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
With Euro the service isn't stable, and the items are most likely dupes. Honestly if someone handed me 200 quid to put into an online game, it certainly wouldn't be Euro.

Lol, I take it you didnt see the :eek: icon?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
yer euro might be like that now... but 3years ago i was sellin 100m for £660 a pop, however now its worth fk all

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
i love his ava, well your there wond you wanna advertising my site in ya name ahaha.

whats even funnier you even spent 5 mins making that ava and uploading , aww thanks :D

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
and on his tongue i used to think headhunter was ok but now i realise hes a ****.
actually i always thought he was a ****

Status
Not open for further replies.