About Lom2 server of English version

lom2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 26, 2007
china
i prepare to edit English lom2server, the Chinese procedure, the overseas friend is unable to use after all .
milo and louis is my friends.
thanks everybody's support ~~

new update 8.3.22.1,please download file in www.lom2.net

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I dont understand the ideea.... ....lom2.net are closed...no link... and the latest exe are 8.3.22.12635626032. We... this have!!!
i use the hacking for vers. 1.4 ...to test ....and this can be hacked... be very carefuly in the future...:tongue1: :bounce: :tongue1: :bounce:

DOOMNEZEU

So you are admitting you hack servers?..

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
same goes for me and Thanks LOM2, if you need any help with the process contact me on QQ or MSN

-Louis.

EDIT:- As for connecting to www.lom2.net i used to be able to on XP but since i downgraded my OS to windows vista i have been unable to and i think it has something to do with the chinese internet.
CNGI China Next Generation Internet ipv6 our internet atm is still largely using internet protocol version 4 and i think this causes his web site to be unavailable to load or ping either the site or the ip address.

Last edited:

KnightRider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2003
:fthrower:
EDIT:- As for connecting to www.lom2.net i used to be able to on XP but since i downgraded my OS to windows vista i have been unable to and i think it has something to do with the chinese internet.
CNGI China Next Generation Internet ipv6 our internet atm is still largely using internet protocol version 4 and i think this causes his web site to be unavailable to load or ping either the site or the ip address.

the site loads fine on mine and am running vista home :P

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Try a different browser. I use Apple Safari and it loads fine also.
Thanks for information.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I dont seem to be able to register to the forums, upon clicking the security image i get the broken image thing displayed.

Wierd.

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
works for me on safari opera and IE7

Im ok now i m using a proxy address , the only problem with that is i cant sign into Live messenger so i just untick proxy sign in and then tick it again when i wanna browse the site.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
anymore news on this , ive got the files but dont ave long to play with these server files but would like to try make a descent server , id pay for dedi etc

Elvin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 14, 2003
middlesex
No news yet , hes busy with official files , i suppose hes getting whats needed to add to the ones hes gonna make english.