[Other] About Mir 3 Holley Or King

smoochy boys on tour

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Guys do you think mir 3 Holley/King seems dead?

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Delphi is the future. Nothing more to say.
Unfortunately we have to wait for that to be completed, though I don't mind waiting as it looks really good so far. But out of preference I would have to say King, but this is only cause I'm using this on my server.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Unfortunately we have to wait for that to be completed, though I don't mind waiting as it looks really good so far. But out of preference I would have to say King, but this is only cause I'm using this on my server.

King is the best but chinese have a different style (we call it cheats) only downside to kings.

Delphi Mir3 nearly all bugs fixed, just a case of adding the features that are missing. so the wait might not be as long as you think.

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
My vote is for 3.55.

We had 3.55 for so many years, and moving to Kings HAS to be an upgrade. You can lose some features, but in average, you lose too many features for a buggy version.

Delphi Mir3 nearly all bugs fixed, just a case of adding the features that are missing. so the wait might not be as long as you think.

Nice ^^

Last edited:

Zisha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2012
I have the 3.55 and if you want to install something new and you can mount it Curras very good things. It's just time for it. The problem you ride esque servers and serial npc's that do not last 2 weeks and you are screwing the mir!
---------------------------------------
Yo tengo la 3.55 y si tienes ganas de montar algo nuevo y te lo curras puedes montar cosas muy buenas. Simplemente es dedicarle tiempo. El problema esque montais servidores con npc's de serie y que no duran ni 2 semanas y estais jodiendo el mir!!