About stop mobs with stunning

Chaba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2003
Is there any way for make the wizzs cant stop bosses/hig lvl mobs when they are stunned with stunning skill?

I really checked in db mobs, crueldragon ini and make lots of trys, but cant find.

Thanks in advance.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh let me see if i understood u right. (i havent the best english)
u wanna have it that if a wizz use the spell stunning that the boss NOT REACT so that the Boss attack futhermore and not stop??

if its that than the answer is quit simple. i believe a wizz can stunning only mobs that have Undead 0 in ur db. so if u go in ur monster db and set at the bosses undead 1 tameable 0 than the wizz should not be able to stunning them

Upvote 0

mapadale

Easy way to see this is from the old way with binary, as it works in the same principle.

1 = ON
0 = OFF

But unfortunatly, this won't work for boss's to be stopped from being tamed. If I remember rightly, wether it be 1 or 0 the mob is still attacked by the stun and if untamable will go RED instantly.

Why not try restricting the use of stun on a mob from MAPQUEST.

Upvote 0

Chaba

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 22, 2003
Easy way to see this is from the old way with binary, as it works in the same principle.

1 = ON
0 = OFF

But unfortunatly, this won't work for boss's to be stopped from being tamed. If I remember rightly, wether it be 1 or 0 the mob is still attacked by the stun and if untamable will go RED instantly.

Why not try restricting the use of stun on a mob from MAPQUEST.

I will try restricting on mapquest and will post solution. Thanks for the idea.

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
The only way to restrict the spell is to actually remove it on entry to a map.

Its workable, check the spell level, remove it, and on exit from the map, give the spell back and level it up.. all done with HLSCRIPTCMD commands. Not very pretty though.

Upvote 0