Ac2, Daoc

Join Discord

unrealhippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Stop trying to test a game because of how it compares to mir, and enjoy games for what they are mean't to be!

I have found that AC2 (asherons call 2) and DAOC (dark age of camelot) are far better games

Go to fileplanet.com and download AC2 (not beta versions, proper one) you can with your msn account try it for 15 days! get a feel for the game, its great

Daoc, £30 (with shrouded isles), great game, better gfx, infact everything is better, not all class's are balanced tho, but midgard has kool chars, including dwarf's, join midgard, albanian already crouded and class's sux but you can in realm v realm win, because of you being 10 to 1 people.

try them, great 3D games

nightwolfz

not everyone has enough ram or good graphic card to run this kind of games ...

btw i do ;)

unrealhippie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
sorry for long time reply m8's but you can run daoc on a, hmm a friend got it okm on a 700 mhz pc, n gfx wont 3d do? I know this is an upgrade for some people, a £10 upgrade - lol. mir isnt 3d its well past its sell by date, its getting old...

do you kill an old man to stop its suffering? or do you let it suffer until it dies of old age

Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
I let him die of old age :P

I personally don't like these games, there just not my type..

<|~Stonehelm~|>

mir is way outta date no doubt about it thats y i am moving on from it i suggest u all try MUonline this game completely OWNS ^^

MastaCoW

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2003
Stonehelm said:
mir is way outta date no doubt about it thats y i am moving on from it i suggest u all try MUonline this game completely OWNS ^^

very very true, a friend said he had the 'Server Files' of Mu Online, dno if its true, but he did get Mu Online English b4 it even came out...so...if he does have the server files, it will be fun to start a private server