AceM2 is running LOMCN?

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
The most we can do is keep counting the days since they failed to meet their commitment...
So if we go by 11th May

we are 58 days overdue?

What would be wonderful would be if they didnt release and then cited all "the moaners" as the reason for not releasing.

Which in simple terms will be like saying "We didnt release because you were all complaining we werent gunna release" ... Logic+1.

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
To both of your post's...

AceM2 has a really good set of file's. Some people would say there still abit buggy to a complete file release.

Shady your argument with more AceM2 based servers will reduce the population this is true. BUT! AceM2 doesn't tick all the boxes which people want from a Private Server. I know there's Sijo but the slow development due to real life circumstances people will give up on it.

8 out of the 10 times a server has been announced on LOMCN never come online.

its the first server ive enjoyed playing due to its usercount and not over the top items and armours. They will update it im sure.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
Today we are 73 days overdue.

There is new content in ACEM2. Whats going on. Where is our game breaking bug!?
The community needs to wake up and start asking questions. Refusal to participate is the only active protest that can be had. If the usercount drops below 10 we'd have a release within a week, I'd bet my house on it.

Remember. there was a time when LOMCN wouldnt even allow advertisement of a server without the accompanying files. Where have those great representatives gone? What is the objective of the ACEM2 Team? What is the objective of LOMCN?

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Some members of this team have always been about controlling this community.

Welcome to LOMCN.

Edit: But it's their files, their work and they have every right to release whatever, whenever they feel like. Until you code your own files you should probably shut up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.