Achlys Mir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2010
server is fun and needs some more players , who can speak english :D
pvp is on server so alot of fun also gms are active and do much things to upgrade the server.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
the problem is the starts just a lazy mess only thing thats been done to caves is u have uped the dc ac hp of mobs. having the same mobs in the same caves from euro just makes people not want to play change things up abit. its just depressing to have start level 40 then be thrown in to PT. thats not what most english players want were sick of it

all that has to be done is swap a few images around make different mobs spwan in different caves dont just keep the same layouts it gets boring really fast.

other than that i didnt find any expolits in any npc while i was on so at least u know what ur doing there

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
have you explored on server? no. there is more sites :) achlys island for example, and we're adding ape cave and goldcave :).
Yes start people at 40, i like them, or you want to level from 1? nah..

check more sites to see if are the same mobs.. :) i think no, ahh we're upgrading server daily

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
have you explored on server? no. there is more sites :) achlys island for example, and we're adding ape cave and goldcave :).
Yes start people at 40, i like them, or you want to level from 1? nah..

check more sites to see if are the same mobs.. :) i think no, ahh we're upgrading server daily

Well the level restrictions are really annoying, as a wiz its painfull to lvl to 49 to get tempest in PT

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Well the level restrictions are really annoying, as a wiz its painfull to lvl to 49 to get tempest in PT

i think in pt is ice.. :P you have ice skills on book shop :P

updates:

added goldpalace, kits owns (I) (II) (III) (IV) upto 160, you need to get 2 pieces of 120 and horn to get upgrade to (I),
fixed some ai of bosses,added tao level 100 pet

now you can upgrade your skills to level 6-7 in bookstore, you need skill token dropped in all subs and bosses easy to get them

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
yea its normal :D
updates:

-caves finished - ape cave, golden palace, finally ended, needed to test and fix bugs in caves
- System to upgrade 120 kit upto level 200
- explain of the upgrade system
to have a own item of 130, you need NumaHorn, for example to have weapon of 130 you need, KainSword LEVEL MAX + KainSword normaly + NumaHorn
and we'll give u KainSword(I) level 1, (130), for have rings you need to have 2 rings + 2 rings + 1 numahorn.. and same for rest of items
this items can be dropped but only you can wear on the character in the needed level, if we see any character level 50 with own items level 1.. we'll take the item instantly.
how can i do the item?
- Send items to GameMaster or Administrator ingame and asap we'll send you the item, normaly we're always online so i hope that wont take too much to receive the item

---------- Post Merged on 26-08-2012 at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-08-2012 at 12:10 PM ----------

Today we did:
- Added Ape Cave (cave of 140 to get "better kain" and ApeHorn to upgrade items from (I) to (II)
- Added EssenceOfLord in lords to do quest of 2nd reb.
- Fixed some bugs
- Lowered lords, now they're a bit easy for wizzis
- Added some caves (not opened) "next time will be new caves and bosses"
- Restricted now to buy houses "too much ingame" maybe next week

Status
Not open for further replies.