AchlysMir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
header.jpg

Server info

Windows 7 - 3Gb ram - Intel DualCore 3GHz
20mb download / 3mb upload / 24/7 operative
Servername: Achlys
Staff: Sphynx(me) AnnonymouS

http://www.achlysmir2.com
http://www.achlysmir2.com/forum/

DOWNLOADS
www.achlysmir2.com/downloads/AchlysM2.rar

AUTOPATCHER
The autopatch is inside the client, run it to have your files updated or update the mirclient.ini ;)

BETA
- Beta will be 20 February and will be a week or less, if we dont found any bugs, server get it online! believe me im so excited to open it ..
On beta phase we have the opportunity to have real players to test all things, and change the errors before open it live

INFO
This is our first server in mir2, we are a team, we live in same city in 2 hops so no strange people managing game/host
we had Mir3 servers, but bored of same things always, we're trying something new for bring you the opportunity to see our work in the server.

· Added sets from 40 to 100 each 5 levels, in its own cave to drop (basic caves but customized)
· Fixed all skills (needs to add combo skills in drop or something)
· Cave from Low Level challenge (0-30)
teleport.jpg

- MysteryShip ingame, boss will drop GoldenTreasure and you'll have the chance to get good items with the GoldenKey
- Merchant NPC working ingame
- Books in shop from low levels to 35 skills, after that u need to hunt ghoul for books of 40, and high bosses for high books
- PVP allowed on server, the only safe zone is mining, and where u appear on TT
- Custom commands @town @kpets
- Easy to get money but not for be rich
- Weekend events
- Shinsu & HolyDeva changed to do more dmg
- Custom buff @power and it'll give u 10 points for 2 mins, need to wait 10mins to cast again
- Beautiful noob set at start, 100k gold and first spell of your class
- Custom skill for tao called EvilDeva (the evolution of HolyDeva) by skill book
- Custom skill for tao called MassDarkExplosion, massive explosions it use amulets
- All drops added to their respective cave and boss
- EvilMir Lair ingame
- Rewards for leveling ingame, and DAILY rewards!! Every day, you can go to an npc on town, and you'll get a different reward every day for still playing with us ;)
- A lot of greatful robes, kits are hybrid but balanced stats, firsts kits are with differents weapons for each class, from 60 are hybrid weaps
- Few quests ingame
- Wedding NPC ingame
- Rebirths will be ingame, but only the first and it'll be at 100 or more.
- Skills are easy to upgrade, 100 to level 1, 200 level 2, 500 level 3 ;)
- UpgradeGem system working, DCGem(S) SCGem(S) and MCGem(S), (possibly to add more gems ingame)
- Q Menu Working (u press Q) and you have few options, atm not much, but we're working to add more.
qmenu.jpg

- Here's the bosses ingame atm (and we're pending to assign 100 new more mobs to new caves)
bosses.jpg

- Few are the basis bosses, but the new mobs will be available from 100+ and we'll bring u the opportunity to show u in boss events.
- We're active staff, always communicate and both of we have knowledge about hosting

[video=youtube;dJfrF0ejg8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJfrF0ejg8E[/video]
[video=youtube;3yE1KhvrKqw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yE1KhvrKqw[/video]

Hope you like all! :)

Last edited:

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
looks good ' whats exp rate? is ther an ingame donation system? will be playing this one. good luck wish u all the best, see you in beta :)

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
looks good ' whats exp rate? is ther an ingame donation system? will be playing this one. good luck wish u all the best, see you in beta :)

Exp rate, is custom we adjusted the exp table, and exp of mobs, you'll see on beta, mobs give low exp, but you can lvl fast, not a full life to get lvl 20 :p, atm no, is not donation system ingame but if all is going good, will be ingame, but all options for donations, will be available ingame (drops, quests),
aswel we're planning to add house system, so all players can buy a house with drugs.. teleports, etc :P

---------- Post Merged on 13-02-2013 at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 10-02-2013 at 02:08 PM ----------

Client is ready to download, i'll release the link 1-2 day before the beta so you can prepare it to play,
Forgot to said , on beta server will be exp x2 so you can level up fast to test all things

Last edited:

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Updated first link, with dl link! i suggest u to sign up on our forums for more info! btw ill visit this post everyday to answer all your questions ;)

Reactions: Churchill

dan3gerous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2013
u never answered his question lol what rate is it goin to be when its live low med or high ?

---------- Post Merged at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:44 PM ----------

also you added aload of custom skills to better the tao what about the other class's ?

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Rate is based on mid, but edited to custom rates of experience

The other classes have greatful skills and massive skills , but taoist only will have MassPoisoning, the newest skill we implemented MassDarkExplosion (massive attack) and evolution of SummonHolyDeva, called EvilDeva with massive attack, the others news skills of Tao we decided atm to have them disabled for example the SpikesOfRedMoon, etc etc.. you all will see on beta

pd: today our website provider is having troubles on their main central, you can see what they posted on one.com

Code:
[B]Central System - February 18, 2013 7:30 PM CET
[/B]

[COLOR=#444444][FONT=Arial]We experience problems with our central system affecting a number of our customers.
As a result error messages, time-outs or blank pages may occur when attempting to access some web pages, and errors may occur when attmpting to access FTP.
No data will be lost due to this issue.
We will post a new update on this page again today at 21.00hrs CET.
We apologize for any inconvenience and hope for your understanding.[/FONT][/COLOR]

dan3gerous

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2013
ok il have a shot on beta see what its like....how long do your servers normally last =)?

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
My usercount always was high but due to the new servers arrived, it gone to 2-3 players and they was of same guild,, and finally they left so.. to have 0 usercount i decided to close it, btw mir3 is outdated .. so we're trying something different to work on it like m2 :)

craigj

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 18, 2006
South Wales !!
looking forward to this, sounds good, download is really slow cause im in australia..16 hours, but im committed haha, beta tommorow ye?

/mrbeefy

Mir2ForYou

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
lol tkila and erik's server are worse than jesus's servers when it comes to reliablity etc. how can they move from mir3 (where everyone knows how they are) to mir2, and get away with advertising

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Are you retard or something comparing me with tkila ? whats wrong with u dude? u dont know anything about me, maybe the other ****ers you know, but of me, none ;) so go spam away and leave my thread :D im only making this for fun, not for stupids like u =) if u can even read i said im tired of the outdated mir3 so we moved to mir2, and my other GM is not tkila, i dont have any relation with him, its my neighbour the gm (played with me all servers) so stfu if u dont know.

Mir2ForYou

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
whatever dude, u guys were banned from advertising mir3 servers, why should u be able to advertise mir2 ones?

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
looking forward to this, sounds good, download is really slow cause im in australia..16 hours, but im committed haha, beta tommorow ye?

/mrbeefy

Maybe the slow speed is because the provider of website, had troubles last night with their datacenter, they're moving now my website to a secure cluster, i asked technical support about the bandwitch and they said me yes is going to affect bandwitch the movement to new cluster, but once is ready will be running fine without probs

---------- Post Merged at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:14 PM ----------

whatever dude, u guys were banned from advertising mir3 servers, why should u be able to advertise mir2 ones?

Pardon? im banned from advertising mir3 servers? dude u crackhead, wasnt me the one u refer :)

Mir2ForYou

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
lie as much as u wish. hypocricy of admins here is ridiculous sometimes, oh and you've also spelt your server name wrong lol....

Mir2ForYou

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
But it doesnt look good when one of the main things about your server is the name, and even thats spelt wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.