Activated uBlock Origin again

Join Discord

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Do you not like boy kissing?

A while back I felt guilty of not showing those paid banners on LOMCN and I switched blocking off for this site. Today I switched it on, bye advertisers...
But no, in all seriousness i can understand seeing the Phoenix Advert is enough to make you want to turn them off

• Carrot
Reactions: Jev

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Very homophobe

Can we get an explanation on who the people in the banner are @ipixel @Sawell

One of them is @mir2pion. He comissioned the entire thing, no doubt he'll tell you the full story. Something along the lines of him being in the closet and getting close to found out one day as he was complaining about all the 'queer' adverts he was seeing when his friends, who were straight, had no adverts even remotely close to what he was complaining about.

One of his friends (Betty the Butcher) who works in digital marketing had then explained how remarketing is based on serving you follow-up adverts to special interest areas and how the ad market is driven entirely by demand, which would suggest that he was complaining about the taste of dick rather than those who might sample it. Now he's built a kink for for queedging (queer edging) where he nearly gets outed but forces it shut. Kinda like the guy in American Beauty who goes to visit Kevin Spacey's character in the final scene.

Either that or they're both Leocrasher.

• Haha
  • Carrot
Reactions: Tai and SmavidDavid