Actual Game working etc

Speckle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2005
Is this game even playable yet wiv no bugs or anything? I think there should be a LOMCN wool server so that eveyone on lomcn can sign upto forum and play :ppunk:

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
The game is playable. With the server files we, and everyone else soon, will be using, not everything that is on the official Chinese server is coded, but as far as bugs go, these are minimal. Once we have released a fully english set of files, then it will be playable of course. Just keep checking back :)

Speckle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2005
ok thnkx m8 is there any chance you could show me some screenies of it.

Slaya

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
Liverpool, United Kingdom
LOMCN servers, for Mir2 and Mir3 have never worked (even though BOTH have been tried more than once). So I doubt anybody in the right mind would make a WoooL LOMCN server.

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
Once i get my laptop and this computer is free i might try a Woool LoMCN Server, i dont mind a challenge and i am insane :P

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
MentaL said:
files are crap, end of.

Why are they crap?? we aint using the Mir1.9 based files were using a SQL version of the files which is getting updates from chinese all the time.

The Mir1.9 files arent very good and these might not be the ultimate files out yet but after some time and upgrading they will be a good set of files, how long did it take mir2 or mir3 to reach thier present states now its taken a long time aint it Woool is still fairly new give it some time.

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
MentaL woool is alot more Updated as i think alot more people will no.
With better Graphics ect ect.
WoooL server files i think is a Whole new Game to Mir and i think WoooL will be more Usable then Mir 1.4 and mir 1.9 server files.
Just give it time and see what people can do with the WoooL server files.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Correction.

Mir 1.9 has a lot more features than WoooL.

Some of the original caves don't actually exist either.

Like ZumaTemple doesn't exist, Zuma mobs don't exist.

StoneTemple.

However, there r different caves to make up for it, but tbh aren't exactly that good.

StoneCave
SabukUnderGround.

If it had both it would be brilliant, point is it doesn't

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
No mir1.9 is a lower class then WoooL.
WoooL has alot more better stuff then Mir1.9

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
My point exactly i hate it when beta testers refer to stuff to mir lol bottom line is its a brand new game just because you have played mir first you compare it mir.

BTW there is a stone cave with different mobs. It has Mecha Monsters "Thats what i called em" and its a maze similar to what mir has. and theres also something similar to mirs Zuma Temple

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
All the caves are there just in different places and with different mobs and yes i agree Mir and Woool aint alike and are very different.

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
MentaL said:
least i know if i get bored of mir2 i can just make the best woool server in the world :)

is that with the "CRAP" woool files that you said earlier?? lol and nice quote Shadow :P