Help Adding time to certain items.

P1anetEarth

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2018
I'm wondering how i'm able to add times to certain Items, I know Potions have it set where the "Durability" is the time set for them but like "GuardsRental[7d]" this scroll has a time frame on it. so just wondering how can i add a time frame to another item.

Solution
you just posted how todo it :)

Expiry Time​

All items can have an expiry time set to them. This is a real time value that once expires will delete the item. If an expiry time is set on a consumable type the item will still be disappear as normal if used prior to the expiry time.

To give an item an expiry time it should be added as a short time format in square brackets on the end of the items name. The square brackets and everything inside it is not displayed to the user in game, as will appear as a countdown on the items hover label.

AnnotationMeaningExample
mMinuteWoodenSword[5m] would give 5 minutes until it expires
hHour

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003

Expiry Time​

All items can have an expiry time set to them. This is a real time value that once expires will delete the item. If an expiry time is set on a consumable type the item will still be disappear as normal if used prior to the expiry time.

To give an item an expiry time it should be added as a short time format in square brackets on the end of the items name. The square brackets and everything inside it is not displayed to the user in game, as will appear as a countdown on the items hover label.

AnnotationMeaningExample
hHourWoodenSword[10h] would give 10 hours until it expires
dDayWoodenSword[7d] would give 7 days until it expires
MMonthWoodenSword[2M] would give 2 months until it expires
yYearWoodenSword[1y] would give 1 year until it expires

Upvote 1
Solution

P1anetEarth

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Apr 10, 2018

Expiry Time​

AnnotationMeaningExample
hHourWoodenSword[10h] would give 10 hours until it expires
dDayWoodenSword[7d] would give 7 days until it expires
MMonthWoodenSword[2M] would give 2 months until it expires
yYearWoodenSword[1y] would give 1 year until it expires
Brilliant thank you so much <3

Upvote 0