Adventure Quest Game

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Does anyone play this game? I'm currently playing it but half the things that are fun you have to subscribe for a Guardian and i dont have the money to do it, so if anyone has a way of getting around this plz give me a shout on my msn [email protected], thanks alot!

Andy

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Im in a pickle, should i move this to the Other computer games forums or the bin because Adventure Quest is NOT a computer game, its bollocks.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Lol i like it :P It's ok for me because i aint got much time on my hands so once i come in from college, spent a few hours with my son then go to the gym then to work then get back home i can sit down and relax for an hour or so its ideal for people like me.

If you guys have any accounts that have guardian and you don't play it anymore,you know what to do guys :P

Andy

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Is it just me, or is the song "It's Raining Men" homoerotic?

I concur.‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎‏‎‎‎

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
[Adventure Quest board meeting on the tittle of the game]

[director] : So meh we have a ****ty game to palm off to the masses, we need names ppl names. Smitty what did you come up with?

[Smitty] Er well sir after after extensive research and alot of man hours we have come up with Adventure quest.........

[Director] : meh Adventure Quest?

[Smitty] : yes sir Adventure Quest!

[Director] : Adventure Quest meh!

[Smitty] : yeah Adventure Quest its an oxymoron sir

Director] : An oxymoron!

[Smitty] : yes sir an oxymoron, all the cool kids speak like this

[Director] : I love it we will make millions, Smitty consider yourself a partner.

Pure_Fusion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 17, 2006
You guy's cant really call this game **** when it has "19310 Playing" currently online. Yes it might be a **** game, lots of children like it, lots of people that are noobs with computers play it why? they dont know how to download a decent game etc.

You guys can call it a failiure but with that many members online it beats most 3d mmorpg out there, cof* legend of mir europe*cof.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
You guy's cant really call this game **** when it has "19310 Playing" currently online. Yes it might be a **** game, lots of children like it, lots of people that are noobs with computers play it why? they dont know how to download a decent game etc.

You guys can call it a failiure but with that many members online it beats most 3d mmorpg out there, cof* legend of mir europe*cof.

19310 people, simply because its extremely accesible, parents will let their kids play it, fags will leave it running all night, and **** like that. millions of people play neopets, and it probably has far far more users than WoW has, does that maen neopets is better than World of Warcraft? NO, it means neopets is a free 2d game that is playable on a computer from 1980.