Affinity Mir - The Final Chapter

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

KillsFree

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 4, 2014
The server is located in France, but others have logged on from the US and not had any trouble with high ping. So if you want to give it a try you're more than welcome! More the merrier!

The Server is Low-Med Rate

3 Classes

NOTE - YOU CAN MAKE YOUR ACCOUNTS AND CHARACTERS NOW.

thanks for the reply. I have 1 question tho, why do all server host in euro? is it because most server groups are in Euro or is it because its cheaper? or legal issue? I have yet to see a server to host in US or near....well ive only played 3 servers...

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
thanks for the reply. I have 1 question tho, why do all server host in euro? is it because most server groups are in Euro or is it because its cheaper? or legal issue? I have yet to see a server to host in US or near....well ive only played 3 servers...

Well I live in the UK, would just make it more of an issue for me really if it was in the US, and to be honest I think most of the population especially on here is directed towards Europe

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
This is what happens when i'm bored....i find stuff lol.

Old pic in your launcher?

2017-06-03_19h51_04.png

KillsFree

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 4, 2014
Well I live in the UK, would just make it more of an issue for me really if it was in the US, and to be honest I think most of the population especially on here is directed towards Europe

i see isee, so simply a bigger and more focused player base. got ya. cant wait for it to open :) I hope i wont have as much lag as chronics hence im in us-west....

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
This is what happens when i'm bored....i find stuff lol.

Old pic in your launcher?

2017-06-03_19h51_04.png

Yeah I did change it in the new updated patcher download but you still have the old one :P

---------- Post Merged at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:54 PM ----------

i see isee, so simply a bigger and more focused player base. got ya. cant wait for it to open :) I hope i wont have as much lag as chronics hence im in us-west....

Yeap thats it mate. Fingers crossed hope it all runs okay for you!

---------- Post Merged at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Yeap thats it mate. Fingers crossed hope it all runs okay for you!

KillsFree

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 4, 2014
ononono what happened to gmt 8...

---------- Post Merged at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:17 PM ----------

o nvm. it is 8....2 hours..havnt finished downloading..

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
ononono what happened to gmt 8...

---------- Post Merged at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:17 PM ----------

o nvm. it is 8....2 hours..havnt finished downloading..

Ahhh tried to give people enough time, Sorry dude. See you when you get in!

KillsFree

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 4, 2014
Well that is completely my bad, I thought GMT was the time im at now, so apologies for that mate

all good, its not like an hour would make a big differece in mir....however a friend was trying to create assassin but it wont let him? is it the same to archer? how many class can we choose?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
all good, its not like an hour would make a big differece in mir....however a friend was trying to create assassin but it wont let him? is it the same to archer? how many class can we choose?

Just 3 classes on here thats why bud, we may look at slowly adding more classes in the future but the current 3 work well together