Aftermath - high rate - open beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bountyhunter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 20, 2003
How so lol... things have been made easier than what they were for us.

Because it's beta lol, testing stages. When server did go "live" people would be stupid levels and be no point playing.

The server is basically live now, just with bugs, that's what it means.

Reactions: MythRohan

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
Because it's beta lol, testing stages. When server did go "live" people would be stupid levels and be no point playing.

The server is basically live now, just with bugs, that's what it means.

He did clearly say that it live beta and if no major bug found there be no wipe... and inn all honesty you could make a wiz and be up with the higher levels in a day np.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
ffs no gm fix this bugs summon pet ....wtf..

I have explained countless times. The pet summons have level limited.
Therefore I have added this message when you try and use the pets now. Hopefully this will help.

The server is in its BETA phase. But its live (quite obviously).
There is always edits going on. But it nothing destroys the basic gameplay there will not be any wipe.
Its not hard to catch up, especially since I altered 1-30 alot. Thanks to the help of current players.

liawcl

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2012
malaysia
oh ffs nobody look into my problem thats summon pet....wtf..sorry double post..

---------- Post Merged at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:25 AM ----------

I have explained countless times. The pet summons have level limited.
Therefore I have added this message when you try and use the pets now. Hopefully this will help.

The server is in its BETA phase. But its live (quite obviously).
There is always edits going on. But it nothing destroys the basic gameplay there will not be any wipe.
Its not hard to catch up, especially since I altered 1-30 alot. Thanks to the help of current players.

thks.:D

Last edited:

liawcl

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2012
malaysia
zuma lvling place lvl40 hurt enuf...pls decreased mob hp abit...im using wizard with platinumpet cant lure group of mobs...its only lure 3 - 4 mob ..make me 1bundles hp gone..pet hp 50% gone..

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Server down for 1 hour. 23/11/2012 - 10am-11am GMT. Fixes.

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
Hope..if u working on server now add more drops, some new kitts exp pots x2 x3 drop from bosses,to make lvl 42+ whit warrior is to hard, decrease lvl teleporting on page 3 lvl 60-80 is set now,make a new Safe Zone place or add a town like BichonWall...This is my opinion and sry if is not compatible whit you server. G/L

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
With level caps on higher caves as a tao there not going to have a chance to reach them lol, gave up leveling my tao as way too hard and a grind.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Server back online.

EXP pots are avaliable through crafting. Since level 1.
EXPpills/Pots are now also in drop files on some of the better bosses.

With the use of the gamble pets leveling is quite steady.

speedytm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 19, 2005
Lugoj
Can u put more gold in mobs drop.. and in bosses drop?... petgambling is too expensive:( ...yesterday i spent like 3 mils and no pet:(

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
How do you get pets from gambling?

I could only afford the 100k option lol, and I just kept winning/losing 100k?

extazzy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 21, 2009
Timisoara
can u do something whit drops m8? bosses nothing drop only sun pots,add more ittems ingame is borring and ppl leave...log in and ask ppl what missing or u will lose all ppl who play now

Status
Not open for further replies.