[Holley] agt040d.hlp download?

Join Discord

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Could anyone please host this file please for me? I've looked online and it's proving difficult to obtain. I need it to install east asian language packs for Mir hosting.

agt040d.hlp

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Could anyone please host this file please for me? I've looked online and it's proving difficult to obtain. I need it to install east asian language packs for Mir hosting.

agt040d.hlp
Planning on running a server?
Can't remember if it was Sam/Rich, i can't remember your names apart but it was a good server ;)

Upvote 0

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
What windows version?

(Not difficult to find an ISO btw :D)

Windows XP professional service pack 3. I know but I thought this way may be quicker as I only need the 1 tiny file. Search, host and link.

---------- Post Merged at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Planning on running a server?
Can't remember if it was Sam/Rich, i can't remember your names apart but it was a good server ;)

Rich. I intend to work on one yeah. I quite like playing with aesthetics so have finished a custom interface and I have a lot of PvP orientated ideas but my knowledge of the files is limited so it will be a slow process.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Rich. I intend to work on one yeah. I quite like playing with aesthetics so have finished a custom interface and I have a lot of PvP orientated ideas but my knowledge of the files is limited so it will be a slow process.
Everyone starts somewhere with an idea and then make it grow into something more. Good luck on your server :) Will be nice to see some more servers and ideas floating about.

P.S.
~ If you reply to my PM i might not reply asap, going to lay down got a headache.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
Issue resolved:

Managed to install the east asian packs through online downloads and luckily found an old copied XP CD to install the complex scripts.

Thank you everyone for your help and patience.

Upvote 0