Aion (Chinese)

Join Discord

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
downloading aion now :D, got the english translation ready and ill make an account on egpal when my downloads have done ^^ hope to see people ingame soon!

What's people ign? and what classes?

im thinking scout then assassin lol ^^

I've paid 1 pound fifty in game time. For a quid you get about 25 hours of game time, which is a lot. Of course if you're constantly afk or farting around it'll take more money to keep you logged in, but it's not actually a bad system.

I've written up a guide, you can find it here. I'll post it in the gaming forum too. Any questions just ask (on WD as I don't visit LOMCN every day).

- The guide : http://www.world-domination.co.uk/showthread.php?p=5231#post5231

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
There's 5 of us from World Domination, we're gonna create a legion so any of you that start playing let us know in this thread and we'll add you to the guild.

We're all pretty experienced in Aion so any questions...

Message me ingame on Quiff, or message Poontang, Electro, Flange or Yamuda.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Just finished downloading it all and installing it now! :D ill edit this with my ign when i get there lol :P Also quick question, when i make my account and pay on that site will it make my account streight away? :]]

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Normally takes about 8 minutes, they send you an email confirming.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
yeh i got this all chinese email so i guess my account is made lol xD just patching now, and u say its the 4th one down to join you guys? :]

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Bah, it's gonna be down from 8pm GMT for maintenance which lasts 6 hours lol. Unfortunately for us, it's alright for the Chinese cause that's in the middle of the night for them!

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Bah, it's gonna be down from 8pm GMT for maintenance which lasts 6 hours lol. Unfortunately for us, it's alright for the Chinese cause that's in the middle of the night for them!

lame lol, Sawell im having troubles with making the client english :S ive followed this:

1. enter your aion root folder and enter the "L10N" folder.
there you will find 1 "CHS" folder and 1 CHS.pak, ignore them.
2. paste the 2 files in the rar into the L10N folder.
3. enter Control panel and change you region to "English(United states)"

But it doesent seem to change it >.< lol mind adding me to msn and helping me out a little? :S

[email protected]

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
What are the payment options you can have?
-Dan

It's paypal so pretty much anything paypal accepts.

You literally just make an account on the website and it's ready to go in game, simple as. You buy it like you'd buy gold, just tell them the details you want.

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
Enjoying this ...alot. Only played a few hours and got level 8 Priest (Mackem) ingame. How do you top up your hours. I've only paid the £3.70 or something for the account and have'nt had any trouble yet. Also get yellow chinese writing come up across screen? Is that to tell you how many hours of play got left as no numbers.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Enjoying this ...alot. Only played a few hours and got level 8 Priest (Mackem) ingame. How do you top up your hours. I've only paid the £3.70 or something for the account and have'nt had any trouble yet. Also get yellow chinese writing come up across screen? Is that to tell you how many hours of play got left as no numbers.

There's instructions in my guide, you basically just visit the CN-USA site or whatever it is and buy the hours, just make sure you select the correct region (region 4th down if you're with us).

The chinese writing you can ignore, it's just promotional stuff for the game.

You can view your hours by logging in on the chinese website, or activating the chinese interface again and it's down the bottom when you first log in.

Are you on the server I suggested? If so let me know your name and i'll add you to the guild tonight.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
mages do so much dmg on this game lol and they get a root for 20secs from level 1 xD im enjoying my mage! /Scribble

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
ive got 2hours 25mins left before i have to pay xD so i should be ok lol can someone inv Scribble to guild i should be online around 9pm tonight (level 6 or 7 mage, i have a bad memory lol)

Last edited:

Time2Die

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2008
kk so i just payed for my id but still not got it ??? what i meant to do now