Albion server - heroes - custom set up 2.6

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
Doing a great job by the looks, keep it up!! Cant wait to play. Any chance of some more screenies? Im sure we would all love to see more of ingame instead of being told about it :) Good Luck!!!

Dest1987_lea

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Feb 15, 2014
Envir Scripting Stuff
Sorry been busy server side past week. I will be wipeing the main post and puting up sets of new pics and info.

Alot of pics and info will be uploaded over the weekend. I just want to get it rite before I release the final advert before it goes live.

Live date is april still.

viper67

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2006
Sorry been busy server side past week. I will be wipeing the main post and puting up sets of new pics and info.

Alot of pics and info will be uploaded over the weekend. I just want to get it rite before I release the final advert before it goes live.

Live date is april still.

That's brill mate, im sure we're all looking forward to seeing the new screenshots, i support your every decision so far :)

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
That's brill mate, im sure we're all looking forward to seeing the new screenshots, i support your every decision so far :)

Sorry for replying to this post with my dads account was a total fail on my behalf, didnt realise he logged his in, so yeah whats been said was from me :P keep it up GM!!

---------- Post Merged at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Not to be rude or cheeky but when the new posts comes up with more info and pics of the server, is it possible to know a little more about the classes such as their skills, do they look the same/different tao pets level with you or evolve at certain levels is curse OP (if ingame) do warriors have desired skills to help them as much as possible in PvE and PvP and do wizzies still level faster than any other class?? (i think i should know the answer to that lol)

smudg

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 5, 2011
looks good Il be playing to many 10 minute servers out there, nice to see some one taking time and effort to get it up an running with out beta ;)

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
looks good Il be playing to many 10 minute servers out there, nice to see some one taking time and effort to get it up an running with out beta ;)
Agreed

---------- Post Merged on 26-03-2014 at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 22-03-2014 at 02:46 PM ----------

could we have an update on this server please?

Isus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2010
April is almost here, is it ready yet ? I want to play this so bad :D

liamforde

A No Life Mir Player
Dedicated Member
Jan 25, 2012
havent seen an update for a while any news to share with us? is server still being worked on still live in april?

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Why is this taking so long, everything you say your adding is not hard to add or unique what so ever, you cant code, guess its dead should of been released a while ago.