All Final Fantasy Games!!!

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Man i love Final Fantasy games, from 1-10 and ones not yet released looks ace :D

Post bout nethin on any FF game :D

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
I wanna know if anyone has completed FF7 quicker than me. I managed 19 hours, post ur times peeps.

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
ahh Penance..hes a twat lol. Took me fukin nearly an hour to beat that SOB. Of course the easy way out is to get a good relationship with Yojimbo and have him zanmato penance lol, but i had everyone on 255 for all stats and about 57000 HP and just used attacks and overdrives

SaTuRoS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2003
Megas XLR - New Jersey
lol i used yojimbo on bahamut cus he did my head in and hes the only 1 the other ***** was fighting yojimbo 5 times!!!! that did my head in

SaTuRoS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2003
Megas XLR - New Jersey
Penance is supposed to be a super Aeon but not dark Aeon so does this mean when you beat him he becomes yours all is beating him just 4 a laugh and a giggle cause i want something good outa beating him

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
Penance is created from the souls of the Dark Aeons once you defeat them, you can see bits of each aeon comprising him like yojimbos hat etc.
You beat him and all he offers is lots of exp cos u killed the arms about a billion times and maybe some nice items, although ull have probably already got them in order to kill the fuker.

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
break mp is pointless, u want ribbon, break hp, auto-haste, aauto-protect/auto-phoenix on ur armour.

Hate

hmm....only time i ever played FF was a small demo several yrs ago, it was for like the first 1 on the PC and i thought it was a load of ****, if i should start playing should i just start with the first or is there a better one to start on?

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
In my opinion Final Fantasy 7 is the best, followed by 10. If you didnt like 7, (i presume thats the one u played) then try 10, its quicker and more modern.

Hate

no the 1 i played was like number 1 or 2, and it was just a demo so ^^

SaTuRoS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2003
Megas XLR - New Jersey
I'd say Final Fantasy 7 first off it had good story line and good graphics in its time lol but also Final Fantasy 10 is good and need to use use stragegies on bosses pretty simple to understand aswell

bobblyben

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2003
Didnt realise the first ones had demos. They were only released on famicom in jap and NES in USA. The first ones are classics, but they dont appeal to me as much as 7 onwards. Try 7 first if you haven't played FF b4.

EDIT: FF1 & FF2 were released on PS1 earlier this year with improvements.

Last edited:

COPY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Bed Room
i luv 9 i dont like 10 as much even though the graphics are far supperior and you have the voice i think story line and char well even the world was betta i like the world map idea i didnt like that that went away

I CANT W8 4 FF11......ITS ONLINE!!!!!YAY

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
In my opinion all FF games are gr8.

Order i like them is :-

FF10 (bit short though)
FF7
FF8
FF9
FF6
FF5
FF4
FF3
FF2
FF1

:P well thats my order lol

im not sure my best FF7 time is cause i usually like to lv everythin and takemy time lol. I usually like to get EVERYTHIN before i finish :D