Alliance Mir3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
all good an well not that u can post on forums only admin lol and the 18th as in next month... ><

moody

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2006
ehhh? why so long away when server is just about finnish anytime we can get it closer as there fk all to play(wont lemme post on ur forum)

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
why bother allowing posts before server is launched, all they would get is needless spam threads regarding guilds and classes that ahvent even been made, meaning more work they got to do cleaning up the forum and removing unneeded threads.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
why bother allowing posts before server is launched, all they would get is needless spam threads regarding guilds and classes that ahvent even been made, meaning more work they got to do cleaning up the forum and removing unneeded threads.

I agree with you however I shall open an "Off topic" section for OFF TOPIC things nowt to do with server, disscussion will follow after server has launched.

EDIT:
Off Topic section should now be open.
Please register.

Last edited:

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Will we need to download full client or will there be a launcher and patches!? thanks guys looking forward to playin.

lyda4444

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2009
server opened me tomorrow ,so meyby gm can added downlaod :P

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Okay until I get this gold drop crap fixed i'm not releasing server because you won't be able to do your rebirths, buy pots.items or nothing.
I'm very sorry for delay but I been trying to sort it all day.

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
When did you find out about these bugs? and what time will it likely to be released? thanks! :)

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
When did you find out about these bugs? and what time will it likely to be released? thanks! :)

These bugs were found Friday night and I spent ALL day Saturday trying to fix it. I'm still working on it as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.